Poll

Would you want Mario's old peace sign or his new fist sign?

peace/victory sign
fist
Don't care
Print

Author Topic: Mario's Peace Sign  (Read 10371 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 03:21:44 PM »
No.  That's something I'd expect Rawk Hawk to give.  I might have seen him give the Bullhorns thing on PM:TTYD.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 04:11:28 AM »
Don't know about Rawk Hawk, but Flurrie did!! I'm not lying either, when she appeals or is on the attack selection, she gives the crowd t3h evil fingahs. XD
Well, not exactly. Her thumbs stick out, too... but other than that, she does.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 04:56:05 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 09:47:46 AM »
I know, and it kind of bothers me.  Flurrie doesn't seem to be the type of character to give that sign.  Unless it symbolizes that she belives that it rocks fighting along side Mario.  I don't disagree with her.  I think fighting along side Mario would be one of the coolest things ever.  I'm just pointing out that Rawk Hawk seems like the kind of bird who'd give that sign.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 12:51:24 PM »
I always envisioned Rawk Hawk as a parody of The Rock and Hulk Hogan, so I'd expect him to have some sort of 'stance'.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2006, 09:04:43 PM »
Who voted Fist?
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 09:52:20 PM »
I played SM64 and beat it and then SM64DS and beat it rapid-fire. I realized how much the fist sucks. Right after Mario gets the kiss from Peach... the peace makes the moment right.
Mario also sems to like tipping his hat after every level in NSMB.This is better than the fist, but I miss the peace sign so much...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

AtomicToad

• The Green Goblin
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2006, 06:05:12 PM »
Everyone does the fist. The origional victory sign was much better. It relfects his personality much better as a carefree person rather than a blood thirsty murderer. So yeah, you get my point, yo. Plus, he was the first to do it. :O

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2006, 07:08:06 PM »
Uhhh we already went over that.  The Peace/Victory sign has been around MUCH longer than Mario.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print