Print

Author Topic: Junichi Masuda gets totally baked and makes stuff up on Twitter (spoilers?)  (Read 3325 times)

A

« on: October 15, 2011, 01:25:19 PM »
Remember N? The guy with green hair in Pokemon Black and Latino?

Here's some hot new infor about him, straight from a quote from the translated horse's mouth

• His real name is Natural Harmonia Gropius.
  • The N stands for "natural number"
  • He has a high IQ. He is also good at math.
  • He gets PMS
  • His biological parents are Pokémon.
  • He likes Pokémon.
  • He likes Pokémon better than people.
  • He doesn't like people.
  • People don't like him.
  • He thinks he's God.
  • He can see the past and future.
I want some of the mushrooms Masuda ate to come up with this stuff.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »
Ah, yeah, I saw something about this... somewhere. 'Course, I never played those games, so I keep thinking of this.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 11:11:27 PM »
I hope he's not being serious about this. Born from a Pokémon? That doesn't make sense at all.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 01:50:53 AM »
gropius
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »
Maybe N is MissingNo. Number 0 on the National Pokédex.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 07:27:16 PM »
Has there ever been a definition as to where the line is drawn between Pokémon and all non-Pokémon animals (and plants)? I mean, considering that it's kinda hinted that humans evolved from Pokémons, and with how many different species of Pokémon there are, many of which can't breed with each other, and several of which can't breed at all, it kinda seems like every living thing, including humans, is at least potentially a Pokémon, the only difference being that Pokémon are the ones that it is societally acceptable to catch in Pokéballs and keep as pets and make fight other things -- so if people suddenly started capturing other people (or, say, one particular race of people), then humans (or that one race of them) would be classified as Pokémon. Kinda like how there's no scientific definition of "vegetable", it's basically just the plants that we eat but wouldn't make ice cream out of.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »
gropius

It means his parents were a Grovyle and a Tropius.

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »
Or, it means his father couldn't keep his hands to himself while riding the subway.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 09:54:14 PM »
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 10:12:51 PM »
Somewhere in the world, someone is saving that image into their fap folder.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print