Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario RPG: Finding Tippi  (Read 13659 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »
Count Bleck said nothing.  He didn't need to say anything.  Everyone knew he was going through a hard time, with Tippi missing, and everything.  The light reflected off his monocle.  His red eyes were gleaming; a gleam that meant he was done fooling around.  With a wave of Count Bleck's staff, the Storm Beast was sucked into a black hole.  Soon afterward, the satisfied black hole belched out Storm Beast.  It was a critical hit.  "You found it tasty, didn't you?" the Count chuckled, slightly amused.

Storm Beast: 3 HP

Cloud 3: 3 HP
Cloud 4: 3 HP

Count Bleck:
HP: 5
FP: 9

Finish him!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2007, 10:55:20 AM »
(Okay, I will!)

Mimi pulled another Rubee from her purse and flung it at the Storm Beast, poking his eye out(that's gotta hurt!) and costing him the rest of his health.

Storm Beast: is dead

(Um, did that get rid of the other cloud thingers, too? I dunno how these things work.)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 11:30:18 AM »
"Ey, the wee littl' buggas are still alive!" O'Chunks charged forth and killed the 3rd cloud.

The enemy cloud tried to kill O'Chunks, but he missed!

Cloud 4: 3
Cloud 3: Dead

(After this, Mega Sonic writes the next chapter)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »
"Ah ha ha!  It seems the omnipotent Storm Beast has met its downfall!  Why, then, would you, flippant and contumacious cloud, continue to fight?" Dimentio shook his head and chided Storm Cloud #4 (Pete).  The time has come to end this battle!

With the power of a thousand asexually producing organisms, Dimentio split his body into a plethora of smiling copies!  As they laughed with tantalizing jeers, forming a cyclone of jesters that swarmed the semblance of Pete, the team watched in awe as the battle's end came near.  And so, using 3 of his FP, Dimentio unleashed Doppelganger!   

Pete:  He's dead, I tell you!

Hoorah!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 11:48:19 AM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »
Actually, I think Kojinka should write the next chapter, since Mega Sonic hasn't even shown up in a long while.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2007, 04:20:47 PM »
The battle had been won.  A glittering light shined around each party member; a feeling rejuvenation flowed through the heroes bodies.  Their HP and FP have been restored.  No sooner after that, another vortex consumed the party.  The same pangs and churnings flowed through the party again for a moment.
"Ugh!" Mario gulped and covered his mouth. "I wish I hadn't had that platter of spaghetti right before going off on this adventure."
The party found themselves in a world with levitating brick blocks and blocks with question marks inscribed on them.  Some blocks were in a row.  In the background was a fence, and a lakitu flying around peacefully on its cloud.  The whole environment, seemed homely, yet pixelated.  A pixelated, mustachioed man in a brown shirt, red overalls, and red hat ran by.  He skidded to a halt.  Did a double take at the party, then muttered something about mushrooms under his breath, and ran on.  The lakitu followed the man, and pulled a spiny egg out.
"Nerrrr!!!" Francis squealed.  "This place kind of reminds me of my home!"
Mario's stomach finally calmed down.  He was able to take a good look at their new surroundings. "I think I know where we are."
"Mushroom Kingdom circa 1985," Luigi added.
"High Technicaaaaaaall-er I mean RETRO!"
"This song can get stuck in your head really easily!  Doot doot doot doodoot-doodoot..." Mimi started singing
All of a sudden, the classic, cheerful music stopped.  The sky darkened.  The the pixelated Goombas and Koopas that were absentmindedly trotting along, fled.
"Did you bring a light?" Luigi asked Mario.
"...no..." Mario turned toward his little brother.
"Byaaaaak Haaaaak Haaaaaak!!" a voice sounded out of nowhere.
"I know that laugh!" Count Bleck snarled.  "You're the one that took Timpani away!  Release her now!"
"Thank you, Count Bleck, but our Tippi is in another dimension!" the voice cackled.
"If I hear that line or a paraphrase of that line one more time," Mario exasperated a sigh.
Luigi snickered.  "Thank you, Mari-"
"Shut it, Luigi!"
"Oh, I hate to be the one to break up sibling arguments," the voice said, "but I have a little treat for all of you!"  A spider-like creature with one eye fell from the sky.  "I searched many dimensions for this beauty!  I told him that you are somewhat associated with the boy that killed his wife, Queen Gohma, and that if he defeated you, I'd help him avenge his wife's death!"
"Blimey!" O'Chunks gasped.
"We don't know of any snotty boy that washed some itsy bitsy spider out of a spout!" Dimentio said.
The giant spider roared so loudly and terribly that the surroundings started to rumble.
"I wouldn't anger King Gohma like that if I were you," the voice said mockingly.  "Byaaaaak Haaaaak Haaaaak!  Have fun!"  The sky returned to its original light.

King Gohma
HP: 33
Attack power: 4

(I hope I didn't mess it up too much)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 05:47:22 PM »
"Blimey!" screamed O'Chunks. "I hate spiders! Teh lot of 'em are usually a wee bit smalla' than this big brute! He creeps me right down to me bag pipes!"
"I don't even wanna know where that is," sighed Luigi.

O'Chunks charged at King Gohma, but he was too scared to attack! O'Chunks did nothing.

King: 33

Print