Print

Author Topic: The Day Mario was... Grabbed by the Goulies Episode # 1  (Read 2886 times)

« on: November 10, 2003, 07:28:36 AM »
One day, Mario was in search of the Rare Xbox so he could try it out, even though Mr. Myiamoto (or as he would call him, Shigamoto) said it was posionous and evil. He soon found it.

Mario: Hey, an Xbox. Hmmm, doesn't look evil like Mr.Shigamoto said. It looks harmless, actually.
Then suddenly, the Xbox open up. And a goulie poped out and grabbed him.
Mario: *Screams like Ren and Stimpy* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHH, AHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Mario was then attacked by even more goulies. Then, a boy came out and attacked them with a pole table.
Boy: Are you okay, dude?
Mario: Yes, but who the heck are you?
Boy: My name is Cooper!
Mario: Hmm, Kooper. You used to be a koopa. What happened?
Cooper: What? Ha, ha, ha, you are funny. Anyway, I happen to be the star of Rare's newest Xbox game, Grabbed by the Goulies.
Mario: Who the heck is Rare?
Cooper: What? You should know. Rare used to work for you and that Myiamoto guy.
Mario: Know one ever tells me these things. And I still don't know what you are talking about!
Cooper: Uhhh, hello! The creator of the Donkey Kong Country series?
Mario: Oh, that Rare. What ever happened to those guys?
Cooper: Dang. You never get told anything do you? Your company sold Rare to Microsoft.
Mario: Oh. Do you like working for that Bob Jates guy, or what ever his name is?
Cooper: Sort of. But he's kind of a moron.
Bill Gates: Hey, Cooper! Is that Mario, I see? How dare you be friends with the enemy!
Cooper: Uhh, no! This is uhhh... Mairo! Yeah, Mairo. He's supposed to be a pun off of Mario, he he he!
Bill Gates: ........ Oh, wun awong den. *sticks his tounge out, and become cross-eyed*
Cooper: See what I mean?
Mario: Well, what do you need me for?
Cooper: We need help
Mario: With what?
Cooper: Attacking the enemy.
Mario: Who's the enemy?
Cooper: ............ Sony!
Dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

To Be Continued

---------------------------------------------

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 06:57:42 PM »
Anti Xbox spam.
Yet it's somehow amusing. Oh no! I must be growing numb to it!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 08:52:07 AM »
SPAM?! This is a story of Mario being sucked into a Rare (not Rare as in elusive) Xbox. And now, with the help of some new characters, and old former Nintendo workers (such as Conker and Banjo), he may find his way out. Let's just hope that moron, Bill Gates doesn't find him.

This has been a live recording over at Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! Studios

Edited by - Alucard on 11/15/2003 8:35:47 AM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 04:42:06 PM »
Good story concept Alucard. I bet you like Xbox. Nothing wrong with that... I even like Xbox, it's better than owning a PlayStation system... (That's my opinion, sorry to offend any of you PlayStation fans)
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 04:43:53 PM »
By the way Alucard, have you played Grabbed by the Ghoulies? I think it is very fun and highly imaginitive... It is definitely some of Rare's best work yet! I might buy an Xbox just for that game!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2003, 07:24:41 AM »
Well, I haven't played it yet. Actually, I'm not to much of an Xbox fan. I don't hate it, I just think it's okay. And I do like PS2 (even though they did something rotten to Nintendo back then). How ever, if your looking for a Nintendo fan who likes Xbox, Lonic is it.

This has been a live recording over at Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! Studios

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2003, 01:44:20 PM »
Yes, I do like the Xbox, alot more than PS2, but not more than Gamecube. Sure, Microsoft is a foe of Nintendo, but there not as big of a foe as Sony. As for Grabbed by the Goulies, I have not played it yet either, but it looks cool. I heared it's supposed to be a mixture of The Goonies and The Haunted Mansion. It heared it got picked on alot over at E3, but hey, it's Rare. These guys created Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Battletoads, Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye 007, Blast Corps and R.C. Pro Am. These guys created alot of great, hard-to-put-down games, so I'm sure they can even make a great game when working for another company.

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 11/28/2003 11:58:28 AM
Professional Paisano here

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2003, 01:51:15 PM »
That's precisely why I do not like PlayStation; Sony cheated Nintendo out of a good concept(the original idea for the "PlayStation": a CD-ROM add-on for the Super NES). And I am continuing to support Nintendo (since they make the best systems).

Xbox is pretty good. I have played Halo, it is very challenging and pretty fun...although it can get boring if you don't know what you are doing. O_-

Soul Calibur 2 is amazing on Xbox (although I like the Nintendo GameCube version better...for one reason: Link of Hyrule!). The Xbox version of Soul Calibur 2 controls very well, perhaps better than the Nintendo GameCube version. Obviously, the graphics on Xbox are enhanced, but the Nintendo GameCube version has amazing graphics as well. Definitely a must-have game for Xbox, and GameCube. I have not really played the PS2 version; the graphics were okay, but the controls were terrible.

I have also played Grabbed by the Ghoulies (at an Xbox display unit in GameStop). As I said before, Grabbed by the Ghoulies is very fun, it reminds me of a Nintendo game... with simple controls and lots of clever humor (Death comes after you if you have a little bit of health remaining...) Amazing cartoon graphics too (better than Zelda: The Wind Waker...no offense).

Sorry for the long post, I was just explaining which games I have played for Xbox; the ones I mentioned above are ones that I would definitely buy if I chose to get an Xbox.

=============================================
Best Soul Calibur 2 console-exclusive character: Link (GameCube version) or Spawn (Xbox version)?

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2003, 04:16:23 PM »
Yeah, the Xbox version of Soul Calibur II was pretty cool. I also agree with you on the PS2 version. I mean, come on! Hihachi as the exclusive character? Bah! I bet alot of people don't even no who the heck Hihachi is (unless they played Tekken before). Anywho, the answer to your sig is, Link. Spawn is cool, and all, but Link wins the cake. He's perfect for Soul Calibur II, and is probably the only Nintendo character who is perfect for the game (maybe except for Marth and Roy from Fire Emblem). I think the Xbox is a cool system. Alot of people think it has no good games, except for Halo, but that ain't true. Of coarse, there games are not as good as Nintendo's. One thing I don't like though is how some Nintendo fanboys/girls hate Xbox more than PS2. Hey, it's okay if you hate both systems, but if you have to hate them both, hate PS2 more. Don't forget what Sony did to Nintendo.

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 11/30/2003 2:20:39 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2003, 06:11:32 PM »
Well, the reason most people dislike Xbox more than PS2 is because there are many more good games on PS2 (compared to Xbox).

Also, I don't think many people know the entire history of PlayStation (Sony and Nintendo's plans to develope the PlayStation as a CD-ROM add-on for the Super NES...etc.).

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2003, 06:30:54 PM »
Thats my 2nd reason of X-butt hate.

------------------------------
Chester: Want some tuna dip surprize? Chester''s Dad: The suprize is it tastes like cat food!!!
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 05:08:06 PM »
I got a good idea. How about, for people who hate the PS2, we call it the P.S.2. I mean, Xbox haters over here call it X-Box, so why don't we call the PS2, P.S.2.?

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 12/3/2003 3:08:45 PM

Print