Print

Author Topic: When FF Members Collide!! Season Two!!  (Read 8082 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 09:35:30 AM »
I didn't mean to be hard on him, but at everyone else's speshal abilities are more practical and can easily can fit into an SSB-type game, which is exactly what this is. What the heck does this "Chakra" stuff have to do with it?

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »
Chakra is from Naruto. If you don't watch or read Naruto, you will not understand. Chakra is just the energy the ninjas use to attack with. If your chakra hits zero, just like energy in real life, you blank out.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
Well, I doubt SushieBoy is going to impliment that into this little game.

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 09:18:06 PM »
Probabley not. My power was from Naruto and he gave me a shotgun. Heck, I didn't even get to use my speshal ability even when I needed it most.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 01:22:50 AM »
PaperLuigi, never gave you a shotgun, it was the squirtgun item!! Anyway, next match!

Ultima Shadow VS Robert VS Jyuuken

Stage: Some highway
Item: none
Stock: Two each.

It was early in the morning as our fighters went to thier positions, no passsing cars yet. Robert then used his telekenisies to uproot a sign and fling it a US! US quickly formed a shadowy shield to block the oncoming sign. Jyuuken then disabled US's chakara for a while, causing 10% damage and made him lose his focus, also disabling his shield. Robert then picked the sign once more and flung it onto dazed US, which was sent back flying with 35% damage!! US fell below down to the steep cliff, losing a life.
    Meanwhile, jyuuken disabled roberts Chakara points. Making him dizzy, Then Jyuuken saw it, in the horizon dozens of vechiles rushing wildly, going to work. some of them ran over robert, making him lose a life! US created a platform out of his shadow, in a attemp to dodge the vechiles. Jyuuken hopped on one, quickly skipping throught the car tops, trying to avoid getting sent off screen, but he was just not fast enough, he was ya' know.... also losing a life!
    It was now anyones game. the car rush was long gone, exept robert had picked up a Huge eighteen weleer, he was ready to fling it at  US, scaredely, he created an exact replica of the truck. they two slammed the items together. Making a huge exploshion. Dusk and smoke filled the air, everyone searched for the opponents. US turned into a fan. Blowing away the smoke, he found Jyuuken in front of him, Jyuuken ,used a kick and punch combo against US ,who dodged some attack, he was left with 31% damage! when he got the chance, he turned his shadow into a hue mallet. that crushed Jyuuken! leaving a frisbee shaped fighter on the floor, US picked up jyuuken, and flung him away.
    now US and robert where left, US searched, only to hear laughter above him, it was Robert! who was flying above him, robert striked US with a flying kick. Leaving him with 62% damage! "You can't defeat me!!!" robert chuckled. "Oh yeah?" US said. "Well look behind you!!!" robert turned around. "Made Ya' look!!!" US jumped into the air, and pushed robert down, into a neatly placed shadow dimmenshionhole. US wins!!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 04:24:06 AM »
MY POWER TOTALLY PWNZ

*ahem* good game, it was well written and filled with suspense.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 09:12:51 AM »
"You can't defeat me!!!" robert chuckled. "Oh yeah?" US said. "Well look behind you!!!" robert turned around. "Made Ya' look!!!" US jumped into the air, and pushed robert down, into a neatly placed shadow dimmenshionhole. US wins!!!

The sad part is, I probably WOULD have fallen for something like that in real life D:.

Anyway, good story! It's very nicely written. Due to separate paragraphs, the story is much easier to read. Good work!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print