Print

Author Topic: What Are YOU Playing This Weekend?  (Read 8884 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 09:18:56 AM »
I beat the Pit of 100 Trials in Super Paper Mario. All thanks to Luigi's awesome Super Jump. Honestly, I didn't think I'd actually play it this weekend, but I did and got my reward. The Pit seriously has me hooked on the game again.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2007, 11:27:34 AM »
As of recently, I've been playing the Super Game Boy a lot. Wario Land and Kirby Pinball Land in particular.

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 12:55:10 PM »
And what are you playing?

Not Wii,that's for sure.Anyways, I've been playing Diddy Kong Racing DS, DK64, and other DKU games alot lately.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »
Almost a month, and I'm still hooked on Pokemon Diamond. I'm currently trying to max out my current team alongside my Fire Red & Colosseum team for an upcoming tournament.

Also beefing up my stats in Super Paper Mario for the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials (alrerady cleared the Sammer Guy Tournament and Flipside's Pit of 100 Trials).

Not to mention the other incomplete games I have in the backlog, which probably won't be picked up until Summer.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »
I'm in kind of an old-timey mood recently. I've just started a new Earthbound game, so that's been eating up a good amount of my time. (I'm trying to replay all my RPGs, and do them right, rather than run away from battles going 'Aiiiie' like I used to XD). I've also been playing a LOT of Super Puzzle Fighter too, with my younger cousins who came to visit. (Poor things, no videogames at home.)

[Ps: My first post! Hi everyone!]
"Hooray! I'm useful! I'm having a wonderful time!"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 09:56:52 AM »
In SPM I beat the first pit, completed some maps, and some other fetch quests.  I can't remember who/where I'm supposed to get the paper signed though. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:58:52 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 10:53:25 AM »
It's what's-her-name, whom you meet after beating Fracktail.

Incidentally, Super Paper Mario has far too many 100s in it.
Go Moon!

Print