Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Micro
Nintendo DS
Virtual Boy
Other
Print

Author Topic: Which is better?  (Read 9413 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »
Now no one can vote at all. That's a silly reason to close a poll.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »
I can't remember if I voted, but one of my favorites is N64 because of games like MK64, SM64, OoT, MM, and SSB; five of my favorite games, and the N64 was my first console (excluding the crappy CD-i).
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 07:22:25 PM »
Wait, is it still locked?
"it's always the present"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 07:30:01 PM »
No, someone unlocked it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 07:34:52 PM »
The ones that I chose were the NES, Super NES, N64, GBA, DS, and Wii. Below are reasons..

NES- Arcade gaming finally started coming home with the NES, and it was Nintendo's first system. Whee!!

Snes- A step forward in art and design. Characters start to stand out more, and backgrounds are more colorful.

N64- First really succesful 3D system*. Super Mario 64 defined what a 3D game should be, and many of today's games still seem to copy it.

GBA- 4 players can play from one game pak, it can communicate with the GC, and play your pre-existing library of GB games. Whoo-hoo!

DS- Touch screen controls are fun to use, and it seems this Nintendo's second system to use the initials DS (the Famicom Disk System being the first. Is Nintendo going to go back and start reusing old initials for newer systems? Is there going to be another system with the initals VB??

Wii- Motion sensing controls! Wario Ware knows how you're holding the Wii-mote, you actually swing a sword along side Link, and most of the games recognize your Miis, so if you have a Plaza full, be prepared to look for some of your favorites.

*I realise the Saturn was the first 3D system, but not many people that I knew even knew it existed until long after the N64 had come out.

EDIT: Whoops! The Saturn came before the Dreamcast, so I am wrong. (-_-;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:21:26 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »
Hang on... It was the Saturn, wasn't it?
Yep, it was.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
Seriously dude, the Dreamcast came out in 1999.
Famicom Disk System is FDS, not DS.
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 05:23:30 PM »
Famicom Disk System is FDS, not DS.

But it still is a system with the initials DS.

That makes me think, what other new Nintendo systems could have the same initials as older (possibly failed) Nintendo systems?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »
I've gotten Virtrual Console confused with Virtrual Boy a few times.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print