Print

Author Topic: Favorite Kirby Game  (Read 9895 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. It had a great plot, huge levels, and it was a challenge for once (most Kirby games are way too easy for my tastes). It took me a while to get 100% (yes, I've done that).
Wow! Finally, someone other than me who has gotten 100% in that game! Maybe we should start a club...
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 05:09:17 PM »
Actually he says "puyo puyo."
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 09:38:46 AM »
Funnily enough, in the only Puyo Puyo game in the series, he uses regular English. He doesn't say "puyo puyo" at all.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 12:18:39 PM »
I like Kirby's dialog and voice from that game. It makes him look like a hothead, which explains why he was so quick to lash out at DeDeDe for stealing the Star Rod, and gt so angry at the Squeaks for stealing his cake.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2007, 08:47:19 PM »
Hey, has anyone heard about that Super Star remake in the works for DS? There's not too much info right now, but it looks promising.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2007, 09:25:16 PM »
^ Never heard about that one... sounds good! My original copy's battery broke, so the files keep erasing...

To be honest, I think that Amazing Mirror actually wasn't that good, and Squeak Squad was downright sad. Canvas Curse was so-so, and I've never played Crystal Shards (c'mon, Virtual Console!). Bring out the long-delayed console Kirby, already! Besides, he's already filled his two-game portable quota.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print