Print

Author Topic: Will we have Luigi and Mario coop in galaxy?  (Read 14861 times)

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 11:11:53 PM »
He can't properly judge it until he's played it, can he?

Have now, got all 3 stars in first Galaxy for total of 4 stars.  The bosses are fairly easy so far.  Controls are very easy for the game, it makes it very enjoyable unlike Mario and Sonic at the Olympics which has been kind of tough so far. 
Go Vols!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2007, 10:12:20 AM »
There are 3D games like that.  Most recently, Spiderman: Friend or Foe. 
Which blew.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

libra346

• Emoticonstipation
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 07:15:59 PM »
luigi will find stars in the game and get lost there then mario has 2 go find him so luigi can give him the star and sometimes a hidden star (green star). trust me im reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaly far in the game and it gets anoying sometimes. scratch that all the time
Anything you can do I can do better.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2007, 09:56:02 AM »
Annoying? You only do it, like, three times (I expected a lot more, considering that after that, Luigi doesn't really do anything else--when you're playing as Mario, that is).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:23 AM »
SMB, SM3, and SMW were all coop as well.  You took turns working together to get far in the game.  However, I would like more of a Sonic the Hedgehog 2 approach now where the 2nd player has to follow the first on the screen or do split screen.  Smash Bros. Brawl Coop mode should be interesting. 
Go Vols!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 01:55:20 AM »
Co-op is by definition multiple players playing at the same time working towards the same goal. 2P taking turns is not co-op.
That was a joke.

Print