Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy  (Read 17960 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 07:57:54 AM »
I've gotten 31 stars as Luigi, and I'm on the Freezeflame Galaxy.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 02:40:02 PM »
Don't waste your money on the Prima guide.  It's just a glorified walk through.  I only thumbed through it twice, but didn't see any detailed list of enemies with pictures, nor was there a list of max coins per galaxy, or anything else of value to me.  I wanted more details about the game, not a step-by-step walk through with tiny pictures.  I wish I'd kept my twenty bucks.   
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »
Well, like there's a whole lot to talk about... start here, follow this path, get the star, repeat and beat in a week.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 05:45:03 PM »
I beat the whole thing only using the YouTube playthrough videos about 3 times.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
Come now, SB. If I had amnesia and forgot all the star locations in SM64 (but still knew how to play, had experience) I'm sure I could beat it in three days. It took me three days to beat Galaxy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 09:40:27 PM »
You know, I realized a little while ago what the problem is... Twilight Princess. That game was so in-freakin'-credible, I can't help but compare all other games to it, even when I know that was a once-in-a-lifetime, too-good-for-it's-own-good game.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2007, 10:09:18 PM »
How is TP a problem?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 12:36:49 AM »
Random comment. To tell everyone the truth when I first saw the maple leaf galaxy I thought that they brought back raccon Mario. That would have been somthin wouldent it?

Oh yes and one more thing. Do you think that Yoshi was going to be in the game originaly? I think he was becuase they have his head model in the game. But it dosent mean he was ment to be in the game.

And why is TP a problem to you!? Can you just not face the facts that it's a great game? Or do you just plain hate Ledgen of Zelda games?
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:07 AM »
Twilight Princess wasn't even as great as OoT. I think you're just out of reasons to complain about SMG.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 02:16:51 AM »
I dunno, I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed TP more than OoT, although OoT does have some moments of unparalleled greatness.
That was a joke.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 08:22:53 AM »
Twilight Princess wasn't even as great as OoT.

Yeah, I have that feeling too, and I don't know why, for I as well enjoy OoT more than TP.

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 08:36:12 AM »
Oh yes and one more thing. Do you think that Yoshi was going to be in the game originaly? I think he was becuase they have his head model in the game. But it dosent mean he was ment to be in the game

No. He was meant to make two cameos; as an icon, and a wooden planet.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 10:00:26 AM »
why is TP a problem to you!? Can you just not face the facts that it's a great game? Or do you just plain hate Ledgen of Zelda games?
How can you even insinuate that?! Did you even read what I said?! I said it's such an AWESOME GAME (better than OoT) that I can't help but compare all other games to it!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 10:45:36 AM »
That doesn't even make sense because there are very few games in the Zelda style at all. And those are really the only ones that can be "compared" to it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 09:12:15 PM »
I've gotten 31 stars as Luigi, and I'm on the Freezeflame Galaxy.

That's cool, I have 121 stars with both Mario and Luigi and now know who Luigi likes...0_0.

Print