Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58561 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »
I also want Young Link added, but with different attacks EX: Instead of bow he uses a slingshot, he uses the Deku Sheild and the Kokiri Sword etc.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2007, 09:47:31 PM »
He already used the Deku Shield and Kokiri Sword in Melee. The fire arrows, he used in Majora's Mask. Speaking of, I wouldn't mind if Young Link used those masks in a Pokémon Trainer-switch-style fashion. The Fierce Deity would be a decent Final Smash. Normal Link -> Light and weak Deku Link with great recovery and speed -> Heavy and strong Goron Link with awful recovery and speed -> excelltently balanced Zora Link -> Back again.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2007, 10:24:36 PM »
It will probably be the Hero of Winds taking his place. he'll probably have the Hero Sword (I'd like to see the Phantom Blade return as Young Link's answer to the Master Sword) with the Hero Shield(or PH's Wooden shield if the Phantom Blade is used (maybe the Mirror Shield)). His Final Smash would likely be just a variant of the "Tri-Force slash, but I'd like to see the warp-cyclone used. The twirling spin-attack (can't remember the name), Is likely too, since it appeared in both of his games.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2007, 07:57:01 AM »
^ Hurricane Spin (and yes, "Celda" Link usurping Young Link is a no-brainer).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Boo Dudley

« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2007, 10:34:22 AM »
Well, don't go saying the MM link then, unless they come up with new designs for the zora and deku scrub.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2007, 08:56:42 PM »
Thay should add Oni Link as one of his costumes!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
Except a costume, by definition, is only supposed to make the character looks aesthetically different, and by far Oni Link is waaaaaay more than just a different-looking Young Link.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
excelltently balanced Zora Link

I would say that regular Link be the "balanced" one. Zora Link could be projectile/energy attack oriented with medium recovery/speed, and to contrast perhaps regular Link would have barely (if any) projectile attacks.

Also a sweet Final Smash alternative would be Fierce Deity and Majora's Mask battling each other fiercely (Fierce Deity Link would attack automatically) and the other opponents just get caught in the ultra destructive crossfire.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2007, 01:20:40 AM »
Wario's original outfit confirned!  ^_^ :D
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2007, 01:45:39 AM »
Yeah. I hope Dr. Mario comes back in the same fashion... With pills!

...And I wouldn't mind it if Ness did through Lucas as long as his name (announcer's announcements!), voice, and moves changed to reflect it. PK Flash could stun... But I still think they'll be separate. No other reason to alter PK Fire unless they were clones of each other. And it did say "Wario ALONE is different."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2007, 02:38:19 PM »
Wario's original outfit confirned!  ^_^ :D

His "flab" kinda creeps me out!

« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2007, 03:17:03 PM »
Just a thought... would Wario's overalls outfit be available for use in Team Battle (Vs.)? In prior Smash Bros. games, costume changes weren't permitted in Team, and it should be allowed this time as an exception... but still, it'll be interesting to see if it can change.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2007, 07:34:51 PM »
Thay should add Oni Link as one of his costumes!
That thay should!

Question: Does everybody call him "Oni Link" because it's cool to use Japanese words, or because "Fierce Deity" is too long?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Boo Dudley

« Reply #118 on: December 25, 2007, 09:05:10 PM »
I call him "Fierce Deity", though I seldom use him, because he makes the game too easy.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2007, 09:39:44 PM »
Oni Link sounds cooler

Print