Print

Author Topic: It's almost here!!!  (Read 16474 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« on: March 06, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »
As we all know, Brawl will be released in less than 3 days, and I'm pretty sure we are all excited about it. So, as the countdown begins, I made this post for all you guys to talk freely about the game, i.e., what you guys think it will be like, or if it will be better than the previous installments. It's basically a shout box for you guys to say whatever you want about Brawl.

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »
Jeff and I will be going to Nintendo World in New York City to purchase it the night of the midnight release (We're positive there'll be one).

Pictures will be taken. =3
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »
I don't have a Wii yet. :(
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 05:32:01 PM »
I pre-ordered it. :D
Bowser and Bowser Jr: best villains EVER.

silverstarman

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 06:47:38 PM »
Jeff and I will be going to Nintendo World in New York City to purchase it the night of the midnight release (We're positive there'll be one).

Pictures will be taken. =3

Man, lucky. I'll be getting it the day of release, but I probably have to wait a little longer, because I live in MA.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 06:51:13 PM »
haha, I just started thinking about how there's no way I'll be getting this at release.

Because I'll have school, most likely homework, a lot of other stuff I'm busy with, and my house is over a mile away from any store that sells video games at this point.

I'll probably wait until my spring break or on some weekend. Even then, I doubt I'll get it until like near the end of the year... because that's the way I am a lot of times.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »
I pre-ordered also. My birthday is two days after the release, so it'll be a cool birthday gift.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »
Imagine if on March 8th the pushed it back to April?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

silverstarman

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 07:46:28 PM »

Don't even joke like that, man.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
Hope you enjoy it guys, I won't be joining you until June (or later). I HATE NINTENDO OF AUSTRALIA. THEY ARE LAZY AND ARE WORTH THE EFFORT OF PUTTING ON CAPS LOCK AND SCREAMING AT THEM.

I currently don't have the monetary funds to place a chip inside my Wii console, and my family is point-blank refusing to get one for my birthday, and they're telling me to wait until the 12 month warranty runs out; which, in any case, is too late to make any difference to my Brawl debut.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:46 PM »
I have a Brawl party all planned after release, with my brother and some friends. We even already have the pizza pre-ordered. I hope I can fit in some practice brawls before the tournaments...

silverstarman

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »
I want to experience the game on my own first. I don't know why. It's just like that I suppose.

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 08:10:59 PM »
That won't happen. Trust me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »
I reserved mine's at GameCrazy and they're holding a tournament Saturday night. I'm attending and I'll probably play it safe and use Mario or Ike.

Also plan on blowing off work to play it on Sunday.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »
That won't happen. Trust me.
It won't happen because they would have pushed the release date like, before now. Pushing it days before release just doesn't make sense, especially since they are nearly done and ready to release it. (You know, since it's already released in Japan.)
I'm a horrible person.

Print