Print

Author Topic: It's almost here!!!  (Read 16470 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2008, 09:01:50 PM »
Try the link at the end of penguinwizard's post.
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2008, 09:19:34 PM »
I want to experience the game on my own first. I don't know why. It's just like that I suppose.

I'm gonna do this too; when I first play it, I'm locking myself in my room. Mwahahaha....
Bowser and Bowser Jr: best villains EVER.

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2008, 11:35:44 PM »
I intentionally didn't link to Parts 2 or 3, kind of downplaying it, because I didn't want people to think "screw Mario, I want to play as Olimario (Olimar + Mario)!" and then lamenting that the game's not as cool anymore because they don't have the thing that made those hacks possible (someone suggested that it could damage your game and Wii if you tried the hack). Yes, creepy Peach with claws should be the end boss for Smash Bros. 4 (or make a cameo in The Grudge 3... trust me, one day that film will exist). But don't get your hopes up because the characters aren't supposed to look that way.

I'm amazed that Lucario + Mario looks near-flawless though.
You didn't say wot wot.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 12:37:13 AM »
(someone suggested that it could damage your game and Wii if you tried the hack).
It's paranoia, the same type that keeps AOL in business.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 08:00:15 AM »
Tomorrow... God will say "Let there be Brawl!"

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 12:26:50 PM »
Tomorrow... God will say "Let there be Brawl!"
X-Box fanboy: Yeah, well why is your puny Nintendo Wii better then our 3manly?

Nintendo fanboy: Because God makes games exclusively for our console, meaning he likes it better! You wouldn't want to make God angry, would you?

X-Box fanboy: "God makes games exclusively for our console"? What kind of response is that?

*Lightning zaps the X-box fanboy*

Ironically enough, SSBB comes out on the Sabbath day (if you're a Christian/Jew, that is).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »
Yup... I only said that for the sheer humor. But I am angry cause I have to wait 3-5 business days (in other words,3-5 weekdays). Plus, they ship the preorders on MONDAY!!!

This better be worth the da** wait. Close to 2 years.

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »
Hm, so Jeff called Nintendo World and it turns out they aren't having a midnight launch, so instead we're going to a Best Buy which is having one, as well as a tournament.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
Cool.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 04:03:57 PM »
The GameStop I pre-ordered from is having one, but I'm not going.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »
Well, I'm going to the Game Crazy one in about fifteen minutes.

:D
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 05:02:33 PM »
Unfortunately, since the Gamestop I have is in a mall, I have to go at 10. But hey, I hope it's like when I got Pearl (When there were like 10 people in the entire mall.)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2008, 06:04:18 PM »
I'm not getting the game for obvious reasons. However, my boyfriend is and and is letting me come with him when he joins the tournament and gets the game. Afterwards, we'll go to his house where we'll (hopefully) enjoy some co-op SSE. *packs a GCN controller*
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »
Ironically enough, SSBB comes out on the Sabbath day (if you're a Christian/Jew, that is).
No, it comes out on Sunday.  The traditional Sabbath day is Saturday (or technically Friday night/Saturday daytime).

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »
Man, church is going to be killer. Since I'm picking the game up straight after, I'll be sitting at church being "oh man, when does this end?!?"

Print