Print

Author Topic: Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney  (Read 3033 times)

« on: June 01, 2008, 04:48:52 PM »
Anyone into these games? They're pretty awesome. My sister has all of them and she's already played through them, so now I'm playing through them.

I'm on:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Case 4
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All- Case 4
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations- Case 2 (but I finished cases 4 and 5)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney- Case 4
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 06:08:45 PM »
I've played all three Phoenix Wright games. They're all good, with Justice For All being the least good for both its typos and its lack of epic quality.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 06:55:48 PM »
Anyone into these games? They're pretty awesome. My sister has all of them and she's already played through them, so now I'm playing through them.

I'm on:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Case 4
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All- Case 4
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations- Case 2 (but I finished cases 4 and 5)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney- Case 4

Yes!! I'm an obsessed fan. I'm also on Case 4 for Justice for All.

I've played all three Phoenix Wright games. They're all good, with Justice For All being the least good for both its typos and its lack of epic quality.

:( I like that one. Though, it's hard to believe that they didn't capitilize "G" in God...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »
The AA games rewl. I'm gonna buy the either the next Apollo Justice or the upcoming Miles Edgeworth game, whichever comes first.
every

matto

• from America's hatto
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 08:06:17 AM »
Isn't the producer/director of the Ace Attorney games female? I was on Court Records and I think it was mentioned but... I'm not being sexist, it's just that male game producers (from Japan) are more common.

Love Apollo Justice though, don't like they mellowed out Phoenix though. MILES GAME FTW! =D
Canada, eh? '87

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 08:24:21 AM »
I've never even heard of these games, but apparently they're good.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »
They mellowed out Phoenix with decent reason. I'm not particularly fond of the way he is, but you'd be pretty distraught if you were caught red-handed by a rookie prosecutor for using forged evidence a little girl handed to you.

Print