Print

Author Topic: Totaka's Song in Luigi's Mansion...  (Read 5246 times)

« on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:11 PM »
Is the creepiest aspect about this game. You're listening...and all of the sudden you hear the CREEPIEST random drum beat EVER. And then you wait a little while more and you get a very creepy remix of Totaka's song. So...what was your first reaction when you heard it?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »
I wasn't so indecisive with control setups as to hear it before I already knew it was in there. So my reaction was "Yep, it's there."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 06:18:14 PM »
Wait. So that's where it is, BP? I hear it was in the game, but I didn't know where.

I really need to get this game back from my friend. It's a tradition of mine to play it every Halloween and now I wanna hear this...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »
Wait. So that's where it is, BP? I hear it was in the game, but I didn't know where.

I really need to get this game back from my friend. It's a tradition of mine to play it every Halloween and now I wanna hear this...

If you go to the training option, then when it says "choose your controls" and shows a GCN controller and a controls diagram, wait there for like...3 minutes and it'll come up. Trust me...it's creepy.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »
I'll keep that in mind. But since I have a terrible memory, I'll probably write it down on a post-it and slap it on my Cube.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
Totaka's song can also be heard in the training room by waiting IIRC.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »
Totaka's song can also be heard in the training room by waiting IIRC.

I don't think so...maybe I'll try it.

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »
It wasn't creepy, I thought it sounded cool actually.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 07:56:35 PM »
I wanna meet the people that leave their systems on during different parts of his games in hopes of finding it. I mean shake their hands HARD.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:59:59 PM by Boo Dudley »

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »
Totaka's song? Never heard of it. I'm gonna check it out
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »
It wasn't creepy, I thought it sounded cool actually.

It DID sound cool, but the random drumming in the beginning is creepy.

I wanna meet the people that leave their systems on during different parts of his games in hopes of finding it. I mean shake their hands HARD.
I did. I sat in front of my TV for an hour in one part of the game listening closely to see if I could find it.

Print