Print

Author Topic: My Brute  (Read 17753 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »
Yup, it's called Peggle.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 05:36:03 PM »
Or SimDating.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 05:56:41 PM »
After watching defeat after crushing defeat, I am retiring Master Gandhi as he is a flat out failure. Instead, rising from his ashes comes HIS PUPIL.

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »
This sounds like fun. I want to try it, but alas! I am at work currently.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »
When do we get to form a clan?  I've read that it's level 10, but didn't find an official guide.

If we intend to form a clan I think it is our best interest to not fight each other.  That is, if a member here beats another member here the winner will get two points, but the loser will only get one point.  It would be better if both members fought outside our planned clan.  That way both could get two points each and move up faster thus eventually strengthening the clan (and possible weakening potential rivals).  More specifically, if Lizard Dude beats his pupils he will become strong, but weaken his future clan.  I know that in nature it's typical to fight for dominance of the clan, but I say Lizard Dude should be clan leader since he started all of use on this. 

A little rivalry every now and again is fine since this is a "game" fun, but if we have greater ambitions...

Speaking of greater ambitions, how do I participate in a tournament? 

Anyone else have ideas on how we can strengthen our future clan?  Get more pupils...  Win more fights? 

From what I've seen it seems you are much more likely to win and still get two points if you fight someone that is one or two levels below you.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 07:15:04 PM »
This sounds like fun. I want to try it, but alas! I am at work currently.
Posting on a Mario fansite forum is okay but watching cartoon characters fight for ten seconds is off limits?

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »
Yeah, kinda.. I really shouldn't be doing this, even. I'm supposed to be working..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »
Also (see my previous post), it seems they allow one pupil per IP so if we all make a pupil and also fight them (outside our clan) we could grow our clan faster. 

Luigison now has a bear and is at level 5. MushroomBoy beat LittleWayne.  I hope that was a "music" fan and not some little kid named Wayne. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2009, 03:44:38 AM »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2009, 06:09:58 AM »
Phew...I think wasting my power dash on an animal is dumber than wasting it on a bare-handed attack.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »
To Luigison: The day we make an organized clan with tight rules for My Brute is the day I start my own Internet.
every

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »
This is pretty entertaining.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »
Phew...I think wasting my power dash on an animal is dumber than wasting it on a bare-handed attack.

Stupid unfair weapons.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

TEM

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

Print