Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 Moon Jump suggestions?  (Read 4261 times)

« on: October 23, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »
Well, I know I haven't been here awhile but last time I was here I had a thread about my SMS hacking. And I mentioned something about an XYZ hack which allows you to go legit anywhere in SMS. I actually got around to putting that code in my AR and yes it is mind blowing (at times). Not trying to brag, but as far as I know there's only about 2 videos on Youtube about it and neither show what you can really do with it. If enough people want to know I'll try to make another video on it.

Anyway, what this thread is really for is for SMG 1 and 2 because I also got around to getting Gecko OS to work on my Wii with homebrew. So basically I can use moon jump in SMG 1 and 2 and go anywhere similar to how I did it in SMS. The only issue is that it's probably less interesting (majority of the levels are planets) but still if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to know what to try and if it's interesting I'll make another video about it.

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 12:48:46 PM »
[Comment removed]
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »
Try moonjumping to one of the secret areas where you have to kill seven enemies in SMG 2.  The one in Whomp's Fortress should be particularly easy to get to.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print