Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 681132 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #765 on: November 09, 2002, 10:53:03 PM »
Why yes. You can get it at http://www.zsnes.com/files.php
or
http://www.vimm.net (By the way, Vimm has every NES and SNES ROM, except all the really good SNES ones are protected by some agency...)
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #766 on: November 09, 2002, 11:00:03 PM »
I read yesterday that they released Rockman&Forte on GBA in Japan... man, if they don't release it here, I'm gonna have to import it. It's a shame they never released the first version here, since it's one of the best of the newer Mega Man games.
That was a joke.

« Reply #767 on: November 10, 2002, 01:03:45 PM »
I never played that...
And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #768 on: November 10, 2002, 09:19:00 PM »
You can get a translated ROM of it under Megaman & Bass in the SNES ROMS of Vimm's Lair...
That was a joke.

« Reply #769 on: November 10, 2002, 10:22:44 PM »
You can go to emusanet.com. They have all the best emulators and tons of versions of the best games out there, up to the end of the 16-32 bit era. And man, you should see all the Super Mario Bros. hacks they have!

Super Bald Bros., Disembeveled Mario, Super Mario Bros. 4, and even a wacked version of Super Mario 2 that stars robots!

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

« Reply #770 on: November 10, 2002, 10:48:03 PM »
I loooove hacked roms.

one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #771 on: November 11, 2002, 12:26:44 AM »
How about Mega Man 1977? He has an Afro!
I'm making a Protoman game out of Mega Man 3... hacking is fun. I was trying to make a Mega Man game out of SMB... but the sprites are incompatible, for the most part.
Yeah, I've been to emusanet... I kinda forgot about it when they started putting sickoish ads on the place. Are those gone yet?
That was a joke.

« Reply #772 on: November 11, 2002, 10:32:44 PM »
Does anybody here know how it is to be the math guy in your class? My teacher signed me up for two math contests in a row because he said the school needed me for ranking. After winning the first one in Stover, Missouri as top freshman in my division, I find out he's already put my name up for the second one! Not to mention all the pressure put on me by the rest of my class to win the top overall student in my grade at every stupid math contest! It's a hard reputation to keep, let me tell you.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/11/2002 8:33:55 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #773 on: November 11, 2002, 10:41:40 PM »
I'm a lot better at English, and I don't even study English!
Uhh... I'm only mediocre at math.
But can you spell Nuomultramicroscopicsiliconvulcanicalneosis?
Or, would that be Nuomultra Microscopic Silicon Vulcanical Neosis? Anyway... you know what it is?? I give 200 coins to the guy who answers correctly first!!
That was a joke.

« Reply #774 on: November 11, 2002, 11:09:35 PM »
Tanas blast laser beams out of his eyes and burns his report card....

« Reply #775 on: November 11, 2002, 11:09:36 PM »
Tanas blast laser beams out of his eyes and burns his report card....

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #776 on: November 11, 2002, 11:10:59 PM »
Well will you answer my question, Kal-L?
That was a joke.

« Reply #777 on: November 11, 2002, 11:47:30 PM »
I'll take a stab at it.Nuomultra Microscopic Silicon Vulcanical Neosis

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2002, 12:05:49 AM »
I meant, do you know what it means?
Ah HA! I also got the 777th reply! I have the holy number! I am cured of ...stuff!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/11/2002 10:13:23 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2002, 12:22:09 AM »
No.

Print