Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Facts  (Read 6561 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2003, 07:25:06 PM »
No. There's nothing "to look at." That's what he means, all right, but it's inevitable, because of the cinematics in the very first scene. Sloppy cloth gravity programming. They even have that in a screen shot you can see everywhere.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2003, 07:49:18 PM »
I have played the game & never "looked under Krystal".The game was bad,Fox should stick to flying.Now back to the Facts!!!
Did you know Tingle has 2 brothers & he turned a young sailor into a slave to work at Tingle Tower???

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2003, 08:13:51 PM »
Did you know... SFA IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER!?!?!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2003, 08:20:11 PM »
That's an opinion, not a fact. :P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2003, 10:25:15 AM »
SFA is okay, but not the best game ever. I rented it and beat it, and it seems like any old Rare game, StarFox themed. Now the NEW Starfox...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2003, 01:14:38 PM »
The only other Rare game I've played through is DKC, so I have a different perspective on it.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2003, 01:51:36 PM »
You should play the whole DKC series and DK64 (Best Non-Mario game EVER!) And the Banjo-Kazooie games are fun. It has "low-brow" humor, though. :P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2003, 03:26:39 PM »
Personally I lost respect for RARE when Conker's Bad Fur Day was released...yuck...such a rauncy game...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2003, 07:54:07 PM »
Personally, I didn't think Donkey Kong 64 was all that impressive. I played it, and I thought the control was sloppy,(which is what I think of the controls in any Rare game) and it had gameplay that just screamed "I'm a just an update of BanjoeKazooie's gamplay, and its not much of an update!" It frustrated me so badly, I took it back the next day. Stupid Kremlings. I blame them for that shoddy game.

Either way, I''m still a cad! I hate everybody! Yaaarrrgh!
-Wario
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2003, 10:10:31 PM »
Did you know that Luigi is beginning to sound like a girl in the Mario Parties? Bet you didn't know that-Looking Under Krystal People...

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2003, 11:37:58 PM »
Luigi has two different voices.

I've played DKC2, DKC3, DKL, and part of DK64. I just haven't gone all through them.
I don't like DK64 that much, and my best friend really hates it. Heh.
That was a joke.

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2003, 11:57:02 AM »
In the begining stages of Luigi's Mansion Mario was going to be the star, but as the game progressed the realised that it was not part of Mario's character to be scared. So, they used Luigi.
Did you know that Dr. Mario was the product of an idea to plug the Matio name into Tetris.

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2003, 02:12:35 PM »
DK64 and Banjo-Kazooie seem to me like a rip-off of Mario 64, but with inanimate objects posessing googly eyes and odd voices. Also, there's too much stuff to collect.

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 01:59:17 AM »
Uhh...SFA was boring i reckon(No offence Chupperson)but it was to me,should be like SF64,that was really good!!!Cant wait for Star Fox 2 & Kirby's Air Ride!!!!

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2003, 11:41:13 PM »
SFA can be boring if you're not very involved in the story. Parts of it are boring, I'll give you that.

I too am looking forward to Star Fox 2 and Kirby Air Ride.
That was a joke.

Print