Print

Author Topic: Why does every1 hate pokemon  (Read 12785 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2003, 07:42:07 PM »
the only thing I like about Yu-Gi-Oh is the show. I never liked any TCG including Pokemon. When are they gonna start releasing Yu-Gi-Oh games for Gamecube? I don't have a GBA or a GBA SP.
Deezer was here.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2003, 09:09:56 PM »
Ah, Pokemon. I used to like playing the games and stuff as a kid. I mean, the original 2 games (Red and Blue) were actully fairly good RPGs; and perfect for the age group too, for they weren't very complicated. Then, as I grew up, there was the money thing. Unlike most people, who went from liking the concept to hating it, I merely justified it by saying that I liked it as a kid, I had a good time with it, and it was thus worth the money. And yes, even at that age (10 or 11 or 12, can't remember) - I hated Ash with a passion. Man, I hated him. And I still do.

Regarding what appears to be the current craze for the age group (Yu-Gi-Oh!) I've watched the show once or twice. Here's the plot.

Guy: Hahahaha! You'll never beat me! I'm unvincible!
Other guy: What.... I'll find a way to get this...
Guy: No you won't! You'll lose because I'm just better!
Other Guy: No... it can't be!
Guy: Why don't you give up now?
Other Guy: No - can't give up!

*20 minutes later*

Guy: You STILL can't beat me!
Other Guy: What if I do... THIS???
Guy: Impossible! How did I lose?

And you get the point. I think.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2003, 01:08:23 PM »
You will also hear this alot of times during the show:

Person:give up little yugi you cant win because i have (insert name of monster)
Yugi:*Thinking*I must belive in the heart of the cards,My friend are with me
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2003, 02:17:09 PM »
Or this

*Joey is about to lose*
Yugi- Joey, u must win!  Think about your sister!
Joey- Yeah!
The Joey wins

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2003, 05:47:46 PM »
When you see the show, it's quite laughable.
 n/a

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2003, 11:58:01 PM »
Basically, the whole thing is some guy telling the other guy to give up then the other guy doesn't give up then the guy who told the other guy to give up loses.

Does this topic have any future?

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/5/2003 10:59:23 PM
Deezer was here.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2003, 08:36:03 PM »
Don't worry. I still like it. But I don't like the cards.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2003, 10:46:57 AM »
I still like Pokemon. I don't like the cartoon or cards, but I also hate yugioh (which I pronounce yu-ji-oh). LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Die, father, die!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2003, 10:16:41 PM »
I'm bringing back this topic because Jman brought back that frickin' Anti-Pokemon thread. Please don't edit the bad word because I am ANGRY when people insult Pokemon. Why did you bring back that topic, Jman? It was dying and it had lost it's importance.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Boy, you sure edited this post late.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 12/21/2003 3:52:50 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2003, 05:59:18 AM »
Just kidding, I like the cartoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2003, 04:40:14 PM »
Pokemon, good times good times..

Why I remember when I was the best player in the entire league. (Cheat shuffeld.) I was second only to the gym leader and he appointed me unoffical assistant. Sense there was so many people I helped stamped and give people thier coach stickers. But with this newfound power I could bribe people to give me thier rarest cards for a promo and a badge. It was great stuff.

I even formed a "Team Rocket" syndicate based on this. There was only three rules.

1) Never steal directly. Screw over is alright but theft can be punished.

2) Do not cheat a fellow Rocket member.

3) Do not cheat the children. And if they have something REALLY rare just try not to cheat them TOO badly. For pete's sakes man they're kids..

Somehow one of my colleagues always managed to break each and every rule. >: / It got so bad we had to seperate Team Rocket into two factions. And we never spoke of buisness to eachother because we now were two differant groups. His group self destructed full of greed, hatred, and lack of order. Mine however grew stronger because the fruit was taken out of the basket, and I appointed a cute girl who was able to get a stack of promos from the gym leader. Oh yeah, it was good to be evil. >: D
8-bit is the only way to game.

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2003, 09:25:37 PM »
That reminds me so much of how WWE is like right now.

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2003, 02:07:37 PM »
*Revives topic*

Hey, Nintendofreak. I never knew you liked Yu-Gi-Oh! Personally, I hate it. It's boring to watch. The Pokemon cartoon is alot better in comparison.

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2003, 05:46:50 PM »
It's not as kiddy as pokemon but i don't care for it much anymore because that was ages ago.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 12/21/2003 3:59:37 PM
Deezer was here.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2003, 08:54:43 PM »
Yeah, true. But at least Pokemon is more exciting.

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!

Print