Print

Author Topic: Game experiences you want to forget.  (Read 6719 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2003, 09:44:18 PM »
Heheh... I got a blister from that game...
Shortly thereafter, there was a report on the news about some video games causing blisters on palms from "rotating the control pad."  Mario Party was mentioned.

As soon as I saw that, I yelled, "I'm a victim!! I was a victim of something that got on the news!!"

It was pretty funny--the incident, that is. :P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2003, 01:06:32 AM »
When I was playing Pokemon Silver and was going to face Red, my file got deleted!

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/10/2003 2:09:55 PM
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2003, 01:07:46 PM »
On MK64 I was playing battle on block fort with my brother(He's five years older than me.  I have three brothers).  He was beating me every time until we both had one balloon, him with no item and me with a red shell.  He was in front of me and I drove past him and fired the red shell.  I guess he was right behind me because the red shell turned around and went backwards and killed me.  Everyone was laughing at me and I was SOOOOOO MAD! >:(

Hamster Sauce!

Edited by - Markio on 8/10/2003 12:08:49 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2003, 08:21:04 PM »
Because I have a twin brother who is about exactly as good as me, (we're pretty competitive when it comes to video games) every time I lose is a time I'd like to forget. So, I guess I don't have a particular experience I'd like to forget. But I am noticing a lot of people's bad experiences are in Mario Party.

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2003, 10:12:23 AM »
That's because Mario Party has oodles of pure luck, causing skilled players to get mad when their skill does nothing. Ha! Horrible gamers of the world who don't know where the "A" button is, rejoice!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print