Print

Author Topic: The Kingdom of Loathing  (Read 33429 times)

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2004, 04:46:13 PM »
I get so many clan offering messages. Knowing that the clan I'm joining will be that of these message boards, I like to draw out long, annoying conversations of their clan, driving them crazy (hopefully) andin the end I say that their username is uncreative and won't join their clan because of this. Tis quite fun.
Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2004, 09:49:12 PM »
I vote wheres dezzer since Deezer suggested it too, since he doesn't play much.

It’s hard to make up your mind when you don’t have one.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2004, 10:42:59 PM »
I vote wheres dezzer since that's the most likely of mine to win right now.

Does anybody have any Fairy Gravy or Empty meat lockers to spare?  Thx.

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2004, 11:21:09 PM »
I hereby change my vote to wheres dezzer.

By the way, MEGAߥTE, is your username MegaByte?  I sent an offer to you, but I sent only one fairy gravy in case it was actually someone else.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2004, 10:22:23 AM »
Yes, that's me.  Got it, thanks.  Anything you need?

n/a

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2004, 06:33:20 PM »
A very good way to get meat is through PvP battles, you get I think about 250 per battle won if you choose meat. But you should do a player search for people your level who are weak and actually have meat, because very often the people camped closest to you are much stronger, and you will lose, but if you search around, you can make an easy 2000 meat or so per day (only 10 player attacks per 24 hours).

Dangit, I keep running out of adventures. I'm now saving up a very large stock of booze so I can make the "Most Hung Over" category in the records hall. I estimate I've got enough right now to get me to about 40 Drunkenness, but I'll wait a bit longer...

We can learn a lot from crayons. They are different colors and some have funny names but they all live together in the same box.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2004, 07:47:20 PM »
Problem is you cannot get more than 15 drunk without a certain item I am actively looking for.

Also, I am now increasing nothing but Moxie points so I can hit level 7 and make the FF's clan. I need about 15 more Moxie levels. Is anyone at or approaching level 7?

Also: I have found a way to obtain 75 Adventures per day instead of the mere 40:

First, get a "Clockwork Maid" and place it in your campsite. This is worth 4 Adventures a day. Next, buy yourself two beer lenses and combine them with meat paste. This will cost a pretty large amount of meat, but it worth it. Next, buy yourself about 15 beers (Cost: about 450 meat) every day, then when you use your adventures, drink 14 beers (Which, thanks to the goggles, are worth 2 Adventures, not 1), and an Ice Cold Fotie. You are now falling-down drunk, but you have 31 Adventures. When the game adds your 40 adventures, you get 4 more from the Maid, and that is 75 a day... it'll run you about 500 meat a day, but is WELL worth it.

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane Steve on 5/17/2004 7:06:26 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2004, 10:16:05 PM »
I'm only at level five still. Drunkenness makes me loose at battles a lot of the time. But I'll try the clockwork maid and beer thing, where can I buy them?

Edited by - Popple on 5/17/2004 9:17:56 PM

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2004, 10:52:21 PM »

The only place you can buy those items is the flea market.

nintendofreak

Level 4

Jiggy Grifter

Muscle: 14

Mysticality: 12

Moxie: 20

Inebriety:10

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 5/19/2004 10:13:37 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2004, 08:17:45 AM »
Aren't the Linoleum Ore and the Helmet Turtle supposed to smith to make the Linoleum Helmet Turtle or something?  I can't get them to smith together.

Also, I've got some items on sale for whoever wants them.  Let's see...

Item               Power Effects         Price (no less than)
------------------ ----- --------------- --------------------
Spooky Staff       30    +3 Mysticality  60
Meatloaf Helmet    55    none            180
White Picket Fence -     use at campsite 50

I'll get more stuff in my "shop" later.  Also, you can tell me what you need and I'll see if I can get it.

Edit:  More stuff has been added.

"Oh, and Dexter, don''t let those nasty Grab-Ons getcha!"

"They are called Hang-Ons mother!  The ruthless Hang-On Empire!"

Edited by - ¥tterbiJúm on 5/19/2004 11:50:05 AM

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2004, 03:59:15 PM »
Yes, linoleum ore and a helmet turtle are supposed to make a linoleum helmet turtle.  Why it's not working, I have no clue.

n/a

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2004, 08:04:44 PM »
Someone can have my spooky staff if they want it, now that I've made an Xtreme Meat Sword, which I like for now. I really need a good hat though, my current one is a viking helmet, which kinda sucks.

I've also put my Ovenâ„¢ thingy for sale in the flea market for 995, if anyone wants to take advantage of the 5 Meat savings...

I'm getting closer to level 5, but I'm sure someone will beat me to it. I think I attacked one of you guys earlier for some Meat, but I don't remember who. Oh well. Your problem. Does anyone have any idea what to do with the tortoise's blessings, I've got 4 of them. That's all for now.

We can learn a lot from crayons. They are different colors and some have funny names but they all live together in the same box.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2004, 08:30:34 PM »
The beer doesn't work, actually. It was a waste of about 3k meat. Don't do teh beer goggles, the maid is good, though.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2004, 09:16:46 PM »
A tortises blessing can be combined with a rock which I forget the name and location of to form a turtle factory, I havent done so so I know not what the factory does, but the factory can then be combined with a slingshot to make a weapon.

If whoever it was who needs a good hat has gotten to the dark and sinister cave, when you beat your enemy and return to the council of loathing, you get quite a nice hat.

(Note: Turtle Tamers, Seal Clubbers, Pastamancers, Disco Bandits, and Accordian Theives may recieve something other than the nifty hat mentioned.)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2004, 08:44:09 PM »
I'm an Accordion Theif, and I got "El Sombrero de Lopez" -- increases Moxie by 7. Not a bad item.

I also have level 6 now, and need one moe level to start a clan. I also have a rather interesting familiar, the Fuzzy Dice, which roll a number and do things based on what is rolled. Unfortunately, 7 and 8, two of the most common numbers that are rolled by a pair of dice, do absolutely nothing. 4 and 11 attack the opponent (11 being the best, I think) and 10 nets you meat. Although if you roll 2 or 12, the familiar attacks you.

Here's my list of what I have seen from this familiar:

2 - Attacks you for (weight) damage.
3 - Gives you (weight) MP.
4 - Attacks for (weight) damage
5 - "Calms air" - unsure of purpose.
6 - Gives you (weight) HP
7 - Twitches, does nothing
8 - forgets what 8 is for, does nothing
9 - "Trips" opponent, not sure what this does. It might make the opponent not attack.
10 - Gives you 10 meat
11 - Attacks opponent for (2*weight) damage
12 - Attacks you for (weight) damage.

Interesting familiar, though I am not sure if I like the dice or the mosquito better yet.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print