Print

Author Topic: Super TMK World  (Read 20284 times)

« on: June 01, 2004, 06:16:46 PM »
That's right. I'm making a SMW hack using Lunar Magic, and it will be based on TMK. The hack may not have complete graphic hacking, but the levels and names will be changed to suit TMK's atmosphere.

It will include TMK's staff and various regulars. One change is that "Mario" will be played by Lizard Dude. There has been much controversy in the chatroom about whom should really "be" Mario, but I picked Lizard Dude for he likes to dress up as Mario much often. Peach will be played by Sapphira, whom gets captured by Bowser, or in this case, (taken out). Deezer and I have agreed that Yoshi will be played by (Fifth). I haven't decided whom JJ, David, MegaByte, or Mushroom Boy will be played as. Deezer will be "in the background", in other words, he supplies the information one may need to proceed, like he does everyday on the site. Deezer and I also agreed that some of the Koopalings will be played by various banned people, like (taken out) and (taken out). There are other people I'm planning to find roles for, requesting in the chatroom.

Here are some URLs to screenshots. Please note that the hack is still in development, and some features could be added or deleted later. I may get more screenshots soon. :)

INTRO
taken out

FIRST MAP
http://www.geocities.com/nintendoexpert89/smw_tmk2.JPG

OUTSIDE DEEZER'S HOUSE
http://www.geocities.com/nintendoexpert89/smw_tmk3.JPG

INSIDE DEEZER'S HOUSE
http://www.geocities.com/nintendoexpert89/smw_tmk4.JPG

UPDATE: Some roles featured here are changed to prevent trouble among members in the future.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 6/5/2004 12:14:05 PM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 06:33:14 PM »
Sounds pretty neet. or Neat, or Yeah. But anybother, I think that this will be truly inspirational. Find a a place for me... or not.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 06:36:58 PM »
Forest of Insanity. Come on. You know you want to...

Where can I pick up this "Lunar Magic" program?

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 06:38:25 PM »
You can download it at the Level editors section TMK has. I could name levels after regulars, and base the structure of the level on their personalities.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 6/1/2004 5:39:31 PM

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 06:42:28 PM »
Dude, learn to make images that aren't BMP.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 06:45:12 PM »
Ok, I'll save them as JPEGS from now on.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 06:47:30 PM »
Can you E-mail me a SMW ROM and an SNES emulator? I've found the program myself. Thanks.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 06:52:20 PM »
Cool!  Have a part for me?  How about 2nd player Luigi?  The help screen when you hit the speaker?  ???

I used that program a long time ago, so if you need any help let me know.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 07:07:15 PM »
Pics aren't available. Colon Beginning parenthesis.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2004, 08:07:43 PM »
Sounds cool! Can you find a role for me? *Makes an adorable face and bats eyes*
If ya can't then I'll still enjoy the story.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2004, 08:45:06 PM »
Ditto to MarlieMoo14's whole post.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2004, 08:56:14 PM »
I don't expect a "role", but can you name a level after me?  With over 70 levels, there's easily enough to spare for any member who requests one...

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2004, 09:15:35 PM »
Maybe the spin jump could be called the YtterbiJump or something...

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2004, 10:07:07 PM »
Pardon my stupidity, but what does "Ditto" mean?
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2004, 10:10:41 PM »
Ditto means "Same thing" or "Repeat."

If someone says "I like pretzels." then someone else says "Ditto." it means they also like pretzels.

I'm currently working on a ROM hack of SMW with Lunar Magic now too. I'm gonna make the hardest and most bizarre levels ever!

Print