Print

Author Topic: My Mario Game  (Read 7615 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2000, 11:28:04 AM »
 I would also like to wish everyone go luck on their game creating.

Maniac, how many mario games have you created?, What are the(ir) name(s)? I wanna know so i don't step on your toes.

Also i went to the fan site thingy, looks like it needs alot of work. I wait before I handed an idea over to them, but that could just be me.

Lets here it for the old school mario games!

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2000, 06:32:37 PM »
I can't type a sentence with out serious grammatical errors. Don't worry though, i'm on medication and it should be getting better soon.

Lets here it for the old school mario games!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2000, 08:44:50 PM »
I assure you, Mario Maniac, that the name is purely a coincidence.  It does, after all, seem the next logical step:  Mario Brothers, Mario World...  Mario Universe!

Anyway, as far as fan games go:  it's not as if we have these names copyrighted.  If two games hold the same name, it won't rouse too much trouble.

Still, I guess I could add a subtitle to mine for recognition purposes if you're particularly concerned...
Go Moon!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2000, 06:32:15 AM »
I made a bunch of games, and they are as follows:

Super Mario Universe (stars all of the Nintendo characters)

Super Mario Bros. 3 DX (a Game Boy Color version of the NES classic)

Super Mario Adventures (a game similar to Super Mario 64, but this one stars Luigi!)

I'm thinking of creating an entirely new Mario game in which the Mario Bros. battle Hyflax, a monster from outer space...

The story goes like this: Hyflax (the monster from outer space) goes and invades the Nintendo Universe and captures all of the Nintendo characters (Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, etc.). The only ones he doesn't capture are the Mario Bros. (they are hiding out in the Mushroom Kingdom...). Meanwhile, Bowser invades the Mushroom Kingdom and captures the Princess (again...). After the Marios defeat Bowser and rescue the Princess for the bazillionth time, they recieve a ransom note from Hyflax, saying that if they want their world back, they should pay up in 10000000000000 Coins and hand over the Castle to the Hyflax Warriors. Of course, the Marios disagree with this plan and immediately set out on a quest to rescue the captured Nintendonians and save the world from total destruction... Bowser then decides that this plan is cool and teams up with Hyflax! So once again, our heroes are in serious trouble... Can they win this time?

If someone can think of a title for this story, please post it.

I thought of calling it, "THE MARIO CHRONICLES"...

Mario Maniac!!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 12/6/2000 11:57:41 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2000, 06:02:38 PM »
Let's see...I had "Mario Turnip," a return to the vegetable-filled land of Subcon with Yoshi (this was before "Yoshi's Island" brought back the "Super Mario Bros. 2" villains).

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2000, 04:16:40 PM »
it would be sweet if somebody made another smprg (more like the original than paper mario), and then got nintendo to license it to avoid all possible lawsuits. i would love working on it...if i knew any programming language besides BASIC (remember the apple 2?) it would also be nice if nintendo made better mario games for the pc, but not the cheesy mario teaches typing. (even though i beleive they made mario's time macine for the mac)

~Formally daFunkster
~Formally daFunkster

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2000, 04:16:57 PM »
it would be sweet if somebody made another smprg (more like the original than paper mario), and then got nintendo to license it to avoid all possible lawsuits. i would love working on it...if i knew any programming language besides BASIC (remember the apple 2?) it would also be nice if nintendo made better mario games for the pc, but not the cheesy mario teaches typing things. (even though i beleive they made mario's time macine for the mac)

~Formally daFunkster
~Formally daFunkster

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2000, 11:31:07 PM »
A "Mario" R.P.G. wouldn't have to be a programmed game, it could just be on paper with a few players and a G.M., like the "Star Wars" R.P.G. or Dungeons & Dragons.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Mega 2

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2000, 05:34:29 PM »
it would be a lot cooler programed.

~Formally daFunkster
~Formally daFunkster

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2000, 04:02:30 PM »
I guess they're sort of doing that under "Story Boards."

It would be a lot cooler programmed, but that would be virtually impossible.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Mega 2

Print