Print

Author Topic: "Choose a Game" SMA4 audio needed  (Read 2030 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 06, 2005, 10:11:21 PM »
I need a recording of the audio file from Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 where the annoucer says, "Choose a Game" when the following screen is shown:

Thanks in "Advance" for any help.

Edited by - Luigison on 4/6/2005 9:19:49 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 05:59:24 PM »
Does anyone have this or are able to point where to find it?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 06:04:07 PM »
I'd help you, but I sold my SMA4 GBA game. Try recording it off online movies.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 07:53:54 PM »
I couldn't find any online video with the audio file I need.  If you have please point me in that direction.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 12:26:40 AM »
Luigison, I just used my SMA2 game and my microphone to get a half-decent recording. Watch your Inbox!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print