Print

Author Topic: luigi in sm64 rumor station(LISRS)  (Read 7994 times)

« on: January 07, 2001, 12:31:22 PM »
Post all your rumors about where you think luigi might be in sm64.Oh,and mega2,I know you if you think luigi isn't in sm64 don't crash the party for the people who do believe that luigi is in sm64.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2001, 10:47:37 PM »
I've always been convinced that Luigi is hiding somewhere in Fazoli's Secret Slide in Banana Split World.  If you look at the left ear of the giant polar bear when he faces the redwood tree, you can see a spot of green that looks exactly like LUIGI'S HAT!!!  That's proof that he's there!  I would post pictures of it but the film hasn't been developed yet.
Someone set up us the bomb!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2001, 11:13:26 PM »
One day when I entered my room, I saw the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, and aliens playing as Luigi on my N64. Unfortunately, my camera was out of film.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2001, 11:31:00 PM »
What are you all talking about?  Luigi STARS in Super Mario 64!  I'd recognize him anywhere, with his green clothes, red overalls, and pale blue skin.  Just as he starred in every other Mario game.

I still don't know why he wears an 'M' on his hat, though...

Edited by - Fifth on 1/11/2001 9:33:45 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2001, 06:15:53 AM »
What are you guys talking about? I mean everyone knows you have to get to the twenty first course (Bowser in the Ocean) and beat Wizpig at the silver coin challenge. Then you have to go up to the big turkey with the Sign saying "Don't kill a turkey...Eat Tofurkey!" and punch him. Luigi will appear! Duh! I mean, who doesn't know that? Jeez!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2001, 06:30:30 AM »
Okay. I know the real truth of Luigi's existance in SM64.

1st - Go to the "Bowser in the Snow" course and get to Bowser without dying.

2nd - When you battle Bowser, make him flame you and run off the side of the battle arena.

3rd - When you die and end up back in the castle, enter "Fire Flamin' World" and beat the 2nd Big Bully next to the 3rd largest stone pillar.

4th - When you beat the Big Bully, jump into the lava and  kill yourself.

5th - When you reappear in the castle, run outside into the courtyard and kill all the Boos out there.

6th - Luigi's hat should appear near the water fountain. Collect it and you will turn into Luigi!

See, now that's how you find Luigi in SM64!

*Note*: I know that Luigi is NOT in SM64. You guys are all full of crap! I repeat, LUIGI IS NOT IN SM64!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2001, 05:52:50 PM »
Shoot yourself out the cannon outside the palace while wearing the wing cap. Fly directly to the tower above the stain glass picture of Peach, and you'll go inside it! Who's inside? Luigi! YOU HAVE FOUND LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironfoot
Webmaster of Wario Castle
http://whq.co-ltd.net/
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2001, 08:03:42 PM »
one time,i blew up that poison crate floating on a ship in a water level,then i got luigi!he had the cap.fortunately,he got his hat stolen fom some monkey!when he lost his cap,he dissappeared into thin air.darnnit.btw,real news,golem got 10000 posts at vgf frums.

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2001, 08:04:04 PM »
one time,i blew up that poison crate floating on a ship in a water level,then i got luigi!he had the cap.fortunately,he got his hat stolen fom some monkey!when he lost his cap,he dissappeared into thin air.darnnit.btw,real news,golem got 10000 posts at vgf frums.

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2001, 06:42:44 AM »
Aww, come on everybody knows that only in the special Japanise rumble pak version did they put Luigi. After you get the 100 lives from Yoshi go to Jolly Rodger Bay and pound-the-ground on the box on the ship and Luigi will appear where Yoshi was.

Dam-n
It''s a me Marionut#1

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/28/2003 12:08:06 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2001, 10:35:23 AM »
Hey. Don't diss the Japanese! Japanese are COOL! Without them, we'd have no Nintendo!

^<>^
/--/
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2001, 02:33:20 PM »
Shucks, I missed the party. Oh well... Here goes:
When in the somewhere over the rainbow land (just south of Wyoming, mind you) as you're riding on the magic carpet, try not to look down. If you do and then suddenly don't, you will find that your head is involuntarily snapped to the point where you see an airborn coffe table. Luigi is riding on it and bursts into flames sadly.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2001, 09:00:14 PM »
rest a sure that if at any time the islands of Japan should happen to sink the Nintendo of America would take over and Mario games would be in English
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2001, 09:00:17 PM »
I hate when my browser screws up.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/14/2001 5:54:19 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2001, 09:45:01 PM »
...And of very poor quality.  Isn't it obvious that games from American developers just aren't as great (with exceptions, of course) ?
All the great, epic games come out of Japan.  That's simply how it is.

Oh, and on topic:  I saw Luigi in SM64 last night.  Apparantly he simply showed up late.
Go Moon!

Print