Print

Author Topic: Mario-related computer facies  (Read 6343 times)

« on: January 21, 2001, 04:17:06 PM »
You know, in Internet we use "little facies" for showing our feelings or something. In example:
:-)= User is happy/joking/smiling.
:-)) = User is very h/j/s.
:-( = User is sad.
::-) = User uses glases.
?-o = User doesn't know (made up by me.-)

I was thinking - Why don't we make up Mario-related ones?

Example:

_/¨\_ = User is a Goomba

() = User is a Coin

/-\P = User is a Koopa Troopa

Got what I said? Please post some, or you'll make me look like an idiot.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2001, 11:05:20 AM »
I Hate To Say It, But The Fact That You Posted You "Mario-Related" Droppings In a Section Where It Says "Non-Mario Brain Droppings" Has Kind Of Brought Your Chances Of Not Looking Like an Idiot, Down. Now Im Not Calling You and Idiot, But You Don't Want To Look Like One, This Wouldn't Be The Best Thing To Do To Avoid That

"DoMo ArIgOtO, Mr. RoBoTo"
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2001, 11:07:06 AM »
I Hate To Say It, But The Fact That You Posted You "Mario-Related" Droppings In a Section Where It Says "Non-Mario Brain Droppings" Has Kind Of Brought Your Chances Of Not Looking Like an Idiot, Down. Now Im Not Calling You and Idiot, But You Don't Want To Look Like One, This Wouldn't Be The Best Thing To Do To Avoid That.

On Another Note, I Think a Coin Should Be Done Like This (/) (The Coins Always Had a Line In The Middle Of Them.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2001, 11:08:10 AM »
I Hate To Say It, But The Fact That You Posted You "Mario-Related" Droppings In a Section Where It Says "Non-Mario Brain Droppings" Has Kind Of Brought Your Chances Of Not Looking Like an Idiot, Down. Now Im Not Calling You and Idiot, But You Don't Want To Look Like One, This Wouldn't Be The Best Thing To Do To Avoid That.

On Another Note, I Think a Coin Should Be Done Like This (/) (The Coins Always Had a Line In The Middle Of Them. Then Again, Mine Is Kind Of Wide, Or Maybe It Will Shrink When It Gets On The Board. Oh Well, You Decide Which Should Be Used

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2001, 02:36:16 PM »
Wooops... I thought I was in General Mario Chat. Sorry. I'll move the topic. Well, I'll copy it.

p.s.: Please Stop Talking Like This. It's disturbing.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2001, 11:08:12 PM »
Sanctus- Love the koopa troopa /.-.\P and coin (), but that goomba one isn't too great.  Hope to see some more Mario facies!

"I''m-a Wario! I''m-a gonna Win!!"
Haters gonna hate

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2001, 11:24:44 PM »
How about this:   d:{   ?

It's a plumber with a hat...

I dunno... perhaps it needs something..

Edited by - Fifth on 1/22/01 9:26:40 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2001, 02:57:34 PM »
I Don't Know, I Think It Looks Fine, It Looks Like a Plumber, With a Hat AND a Moustache. d:{ Maybe It Does Need Something How About a Mouth, d:{o, Hmmm... Now It Looks Like One Of Those Mine Working Guys With a Light On His Helmet, Perhaps Mario Has Been "Working In a Coal Mine, Going Down Down...."

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2001, 03:07:58 PM »
*(Clears Throat)* I Hate To Be a Bother But, I Have Been Checking The "General Mario Chat" and I Didn't See This (Not The Reply, The Origanal Post) There, Or Anywhere, Im Not Mad, Nor Should I Be, Its Just That You Said You Were Going To Move It, But I Am Sort Of Guilty For Continuing To Reply To This Post (Not This Reply, The One Above It), Oh Well

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2001, 05:47:35 PM »
I Do Think You Are A Bother, Especially When You Talk Like This So Please Stop It Right Now. I Have Spoken.

(enter a witty comment or phrase here)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2001, 01:54:31 PM »
Oh No! daFunkster Has Spoken! We Better Do What He Says, and I Better Stop Typing Like This Becuase The Earth Revolves Around Him and Whatever He Says Goes!

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2001, 05:01:12 PM »
Yeah, but why the heck DO you type like that? It's really annoying to read and it has to be annoying to type, too.

(I couldn't think of a smilie)

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2001, 03:55:59 PM »
styx, if you want to live a long and fruitful life, there are two words you SHOULD really hear: shut up.

(enter a witty comment or phrase here)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2001, 09:27:22 PM »
Well Gee Whiz, Styx, If You're Going To Type Like This Then I'll typelikethis.anywaygettingbackontopic,hasanyonecomeupwithanymoremariofacies?thefirstcouple(thekoopatroopaandthecoin)wereprettycool,i'dliketoseesomemore.doessanctusyagoevencometothisboardanymore?

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2001, 04:05:49 AM »
(/:o{) - Mario
(/:-{) - Luigi
And noooo, nobody speak in any obscure way, please >_<

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database