Print

Author Topic: ~The Zodiac Wheel~  (Read 13949 times)

Kat

« on: January 28, 2001, 11:47:49 PM »
I know many of you out there most likely have looked at a horoscope at least ONCE before... and I really am intregued and have studied the Zodiac for several years. With that said--the point of the post: What is your sign?

^_^;; I understand your respects if you don't "believe" in astrology, but I'm just curious. Guestimating people's personalities from thier birthdates makes me feel like I.... kinda "bond" a lil' more with them. ;D (And you all know how much I love everyone here... well.. maybe not.. ^_^;)

I, myself am a full-fledged Virgo--with a rising sign of Cancer. However.. I act nothing like that Cancerian trait I suppossdly have, and more like that of a Scorpios'. Weird, ne?

•·º¤. Kat .¤º·â€¢

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2001, 06:50:54 AM »
Well, personally i myself am a full fleged Capricorn born on the last day of December. I have a friend who is a Virgo by the way

Edited by - marionut#1 on 1/29/2001 7:55:29 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2001, 09:02:49 PM »
Well, I Am Also a Full-Fledged Capricorn, and I Too Have a Friend Whos a Virgo..... Actually Its My Mother, But Still...

"DoMo ArIgOtO, Mr. RoBoTo"
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2001, 09:04:47 PM »
(Born On The 2nd Day Of January) and Come To Think Of It, My Grandmother and Father Are Also Full-Fledged Virgos, All Born In September

Kat

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2001, 06:41:41 PM »
Aahh.. two Capricorns--the stable, paitent, determined Sea Goat. (Or varibly known as the Mountain Goat.) ^_^ I can easily see why you both have Virgo friends... both Virgo & Capricorn are simalar in personality. Organized, (Most of the time) Determined in work... Somewhat critcal at times. ^~^; I don't know many Capricorns in person though, so I can't say that'll apply to EVERYONE.. ;D

*Oh yea.. StyX, Happy _late_ birthday ^_~;*

•·º¤. Kat .¤º·â€¢

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2001, 06:52:36 PM »
Personally, I find the Chinese animal/element (or sometimes Chinese animal/western zodiac symbol) combinations more accurate.  Sometime eerily so.

Of course, that's merely my opinion.
Go Moon!

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2001, 08:10:00 PM »
Thank-You Kat

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2001, 08:14:29 PM »
Well, I'm a Gemini. Any surprise there? I am "ruled" by the planet Mercury, and my element is air. My B.Day is June 4th, 1986. I'm also a tiger from the Japanese zodiac symbols. I'm also a Mystic. A mystic is a person who is like...spacy! I think. I don't really know. I used to.

Hey! I could find out what everybody's planet is, and what their element is if they want to! Just post it at the end of your post, and I'll look it up for you. I'm into this astrology thing too. (Even though it's fake. I just like to have fun with it.)

Oh...sometimes, I can predict the future too! Nifty! :)
I like cheese!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2001, 09:05:21 PM »
Well, I was able to find a description for the Tiger/Gemini combo in the Chinese zodiac on the site I'm using:

"I shudder to think. All that air and wood? It's positively eerie. Geminis will need two sets of disk brakes on all four wheels to keep them from going into zany business ventures, marrying the wrong partner five or six times in a row, or rushing off to the big city with ten cents in their pocket. Lots of education and hard work in childhood will ensure this person a solid future. Without a solid structure, he could fail almost at anything. With a firm basis to fall back on, a brilliant career is assured. Keep a cool washcloth handy and apply to forehead frequently."

Is that at all accurate?
But I couldn't find the air element, and I can't enter a date because that feature stopped working on my computer on that site.

Oh, and in case you're curious:  November 9, 1982, Dog, Water, Scorpio.
Go Moon!

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2001, 06:50:33 AM »
hey lola my dad is a Gemini! he was also born of june 4th. I was born in the 1986 to.

It''s a me Marionut#1

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/5/2003 9:52:01 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2001, 01:28:29 PM »
Heres a Question, Why Is It That Whenever You Have a Few Different Newspapers Or Whatever Publishing These Horiscopes, The're Always Different. One Might Say "You Will Get Lots Of Money Today", and Another Might Say "You Are Going To Go Bankrupt Today". The're Almost Never The Same!

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2001, 05:30:10 PM »
I'm an Aries.  I guess.
Haters gonna hate

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2001, 06:04:28 PM »
An answer:
Because newspapers don't base atrology off of any true science or anything that is in the least bit consistant.  They problably base their "predictions" off of any whim that passes through their entertainment-oriented noggins.

But we're basically trying to guess people's personalities from zodiac descriptions in this thread, accurate or not.  Nothing to do with newspaper horoscopes.

Oh, and I don't mean to nit-pick, but your question seems to lack a question mark, StyX.
Go Moon!

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2001, 02:35:50 PM »
       I Don't Think That Astology Is Considered To Be a "True Science" and All These "Whims" Who Do The Newspaper Horoscopes, Magazines, WebSites, Books, Radio, Television, etc. Aren't They Just Like The Newspaper "Whims"? They All Do The Same Thing. Why Is It That They Charge So Much? If They Were Really Psychic Then Why Not Just Predict The Lottery Numbers? Because They're Not It In It For The Money? Then Why Do They Charge So Much? Because They Are In It For The Money. But Oh, The Newspaper Writers and Magazine Writers etc. Aren't Real Psychics. Well, If They're Not Real, and T.V. Psychics Aren't Real, Then What Makes The Others Real?

Everyones Differnt. Therefore The Predictions That They Make Would Have To Be For About 500million People (This Is Based On The Fact That There Are 6 Billion People, and 12 Signs) I Really Can't See The Same Thing Happening To 500million On a Regular Day To Day Basis. Well, Statistically Thats Not Right.

What Does It Have To Do With The Stars? Why Are They So Special? I Mean When The Big Bang Happend They Were Scattered Everywhere (So To Speak) and Shouldn't Have Anything To Do With My Future.

I Also Don't Mean To Nit Pick But You Commented On My Grammar. My Question Marks. Well, That Was Very Small. Why Not The Fact That I Put Capitols On The Begining Of Every Word?

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2001, 03:49:25 PM »
Yeah, why do you capitalize every word?  Just to irritate the hell out of me?  :D

Sorry for going off topic.

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

Edited by - billy chilly on 2/2/2001 1:50:29 PM
Haters gonna hate

Print