Print

Author Topic: Scariest Game  (Read 9946 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 05:19:47 PM »
Scary, or just plain gross?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 05:47:43 PM »
For your information, those are crocodiles, and I found them cute.  And if you try reading everything in a post, you'll discover many more words that work as exposition to what the "poster" was saying.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 06:33:47 PM »
You know what, let's just drop it. I don't want a flame war. It's great about what you think about crocodiles, and I DID read the post. So here's a little synopsis of the thread:

Me: What VIDEOGAME do you think is SCARY?

You: Well, I am NOT scared by crocodiles, that's for sure! I find them cute!

Me: ... But what VIDEOGAMES SCARE you?

You: Hey, don't insult my taste in crocodiles!!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2005, 08:05:32 PM »
DOOM 3. Freakishly scary game. It's between that and Elmo's ABC Adventure, which has been haunting me in my dreams ever since I even heard about it. *cries*
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2005, 08:27:36 AM »
Doom 3 was AWESOME. I'm suprised I forgot to mention it. And besides, any game with Elmo in it is scary.

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
every

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in 2001 SSBM. I was doing adventure mode and like likes scared me. That's why I will never get any Zelda games. That will include Twilight Princess.

Nintendo,Mario,and Bomberman pwns. Sony,Microsoft,and Halo are n00bs.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2005, 06:52:41 PM »
There are two things that were mildy freaky in Banjo Tooie.  There was the Mumbo Jumbo in disguise cyborg in one level that was very freaky.  The second thing is "Minjos".  They look like ordinary Jinjos, crying for help, and then you approach them and they make an electro-shock noise and chase after you REALLY fast.  It makes me really paranoid.  OK, I'm really just paranoid anyway, but they do make you watch your step a little closer.

Before I totally forget about the crocodile thing, I was mainly annoyed that in your list of game things people were scared of, you wrote  "alligators".

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2005, 07:17:19 AM »
*sigh* It's kind of like that song, you know:

I say potato, you say crocodile
I say something-or-other
blah blah blah
Something tomato something blah
Alligators call yadda yadda yadda whatever
Potato and crocodile genes don't splice
So let's something something something

every

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2005, 06:54:41 PM »
Yeah, I played the Banjo-Tooie level with the cyborg when I was like in second or third grade, so it was a lot scarier for me. Back then everything scared me, so Elmo was like 3478392 times scarier, and that was back when I was watching Sesame Street!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2005, 09:12:50 PM »
*sob* Big Boo's Haunt would give me nightmares!

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2005, 03:49:12 PM »
Hey Glorb, just because we are scared of something stupid doesn't mean you have to make fun of us. Well you have the freedom of speech but everybody is different. This means that they have different tastes. So as long as you stop dissing our fears everything will be better.

Mario pwns!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2005, 03:59:16 PM »
Aw, that was a long time ago, Aarom11.  Big Boo's haunt WAS scary.  That was a long time ago too.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2005, 06:14:16 PM »
Scary Game

I can talk English more better than you.

Edited by - Bird person on 9/29/2005 10:53:01 PM

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2005, 07:24:04 AM »
It should be called stupid game.

Mario Mario he''s our man, if he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2005, 09:57:57 AM »
Tetris.  Everytime I close my eyes I see them.  I imagine stacking books, dishes, cars, anything.  It's the scariest game ever.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print