Poll

Which of these game franchises do you think should be made into a movie?

Duke Nukem
2 (6.1%)
MechWarrior
2 (6.1%)
Sonic the Hedgehog
5 (15.2%)
Fire Emblem
5 (15.2%)
Other
19 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Print

Author Topic: Videogame Movies  (Read 13893 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 03:44:33 PM »
It wound end up as bad as that god-awful bobobobobobobobobobobo Whatever the dukar that dumb show is. Seriously.Anime about nose picking or nose hairs is not anime. It's total dukar.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »
First of all, the Japan version of BoBoBo> the crappy English dubbed one. Second, if done right, it could turn out well, as long as the English version isn't handed to some really crappy dub company(like 4Kids >.<). Even still, there's always subbed DVDs ;D.

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2006, 06:19:04 PM »
Yeah, subs are usually way better than dubs. In the dubbed One Piece, there's no blood, so when someone gets stabbed, it looks like they've just been hit, and Sanji doesn't have a cigarette- he has a cherry lollipop. lol
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 07:11:58 PM »
I think video game movies should all be animated. In Real Action form, they do the characters all wrong, they always do a plot that is cheesy, and they don't always follow the story of that video game.

By the way, I know that Angelina Jolie is going to star in the Metriod movie as Samus. MUST...SEE...MOVIE...TO...SEE...HOT...GIRL! lol
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 07:17:27 PM »
By the way, I know that Angelina Jolie is going to star in the Metriod movie as Samus.
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11!11!1!!1!!!11!1!one!!1!111!!1!1
Anyway, did anyone hear about the new MGS movie?

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2006, 07:33:54 PM »
It wound end up as bad as that god-awful bobobobobobobobobobobo Whatever the dukar that dumb show is. Seriously.Anime about nose picking or nose hairs is not anime. It's total dukar.

Yeah dude, it really was crap. I had no idea WTD was going on half the time. Anyway, I want to see Metal Gear: The Movie. I wonder who's gonna play Ocelot, Liquid and........man, I'm already pumped!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »
There really should be a movie about Waluigi. He doesn't get any roles, just in Internet Flash Movies, Nintendo Sport and Non-adventure Games, and other crap. I should tell that to Nintendo.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2006, 08:39:58 PM »
that's stupid, what's it gonna be about? Waluigi trying to gain weight?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2006, 01:43:43 PM »
Actually I think the only good game movie was Silent Hill. It was faithful, scary, and, most surprising of all, well-directed. I've heard talk of the new Metroid movie being directed by John Woo, a.k.a. the Spielberg of action movies, so this might just be the dawn of the era of good videogame movies...but then again there's Spy Hunter, which has 1% to do with the game and 99% to do with it being an advertising vehicle for the Rock.
every

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2006, 12:14:24 AM »
The only good video game movie I've seen is Sonic the hedgehog....

Anyway 4kids suck really badly they've made almost every show that's come their way suck.

Err.... I suppose that was a bit off topic.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2006, 04:40:17 PM »
In the American-Japaneise Version Of DBZ and things they made 4-Kids Stink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z and go to the part where it says Censorship issues and X it on the part that says Filler.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 04:42:36 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2006, 08:06:33 PM »
that's stupid, what's it gonna be about? Waluigi trying to gain weight?

Don't try and deny the skinny man. You like Waluigi *waves hand like a Jedi* He WILL have a movie *waves hand while sweating* O-Okay, this isn't working! *runs away*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2006, 08:16:10 PM »
They put a lot of censorship on the American version of Sailor Moon, too. Like the uncut versions of Dragon Ball Z, in the US, they are all rated TV-13, or ages 13 and up.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »
DBZ is really a show that should remain untouched. When I compared the uncut and cut versions, they were practically different shows. Why edit a teens/adults show into a kids' one? It makes no sense.
every

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »
sonic already has a movie.

Thats what I was gonna say.

Print