Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 visions  (Read 10634 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 06:03:20 PM »
Whenever I have a SM64 dream, it typically involves something that's not in the game, or some sort of glitch that ususally freaks me out. I remember having one where I died in a level(can't remember which it was, may have been Bob-omb Battlefield) and Mario jumped out of the Whomp's Foretress painting in his metal form, but with a rippling effect. Then he shouted like he does when he falls off a stage and a message came up on the screen (I remember it saying something about Mario being a toy, but I can't remember the whole thing). Wierd eh?

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 06:38:33 PM »
I had a dream that I talked to a girl from school...so what's your point? 

It is kinda odd how a BUNCH of people have Mario dreams...

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 09:07:15 PM »
Okay! I got them done? What do you think?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 08:17:28 AM »
So tht's all there was? Seems pretty scary.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 01:52:02 PM »
well, all I did was take screenshots of my emulator, and erased a bunch of stuff. Nothing specail

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 03:51:15 PM »
Still, when I imagine a stage like that actually being played, it seems like it would freak me out.

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »
I dont dream about video games lol
Acid reflux is not good for your esophagus....but NEXIUM is!

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 07:23:24 PM »
I dont have useful input lol

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 12:49:21 AM »
i had a paper mario dream last nite and i was walking along and then i fell down a hole and i was in a maze with a giant pair of sizzors chaseing me after i escaped the sizzors i ran into another maze with bowzer and sizzors chaseing after me..........I WAS FRIEKING OUT AFTER THAT DREAM ESPECIALY SIENCE I DIED IN THAT DREAM my death was very mature (blood and gore) that was my dream whooooo i still have images of that dream
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2006, 09:47:17 AM »
Is grammar matter?

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »
I cann't understnd wat ur sying!!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »
I figured I'd bump this since I just remembered a dream I had about SM64 about two months ago. I was going to post it in the Wacko Dreams topic, but I thought it would be better suited to here.

Anyway, the dream involved me playing SM64 as usual, but the area I was in looked like a mix of various levels. It was some sort of huge cave area with blue stone walls, which looked similar to the platform you face Bowser on in the first battle. This appeared to be some sort of full-fledged stage, set up in a similar manner to Hazy Maze Cave. There was one giant hallway that had various openings on either side to smaller rooms. Keep in mind that this level was enormous. The walls appeared to extend higher than the actual game would allow. The rooms had platforms, enemies and coins in them, as well as glass windows on the walls of certain rooms. In the middle of the hallway, there was a room that was much larger than all the others, and in it's center was a gigantic blue pillar with spiked bombs on the corners, which resembled the platform from the first Bowser stage. I had to painstakingly scale the room to get up there, while a avoiding a jumbo-sized Bowser walking around the pillar. He was basically indestructible. On the pillar, and in various places around the room, there were more Bowsers of various sizes. Some of them were the same size as the Bowser of the actual game. Here, I had to grab a Bowser by the tail, spin him around, and then throw him into the giant Bowser.  Throwing the smaller Bowser into one of the spiked bombs would defeat it and net me a bunch of coins. After hitting the giant Bowser a certain number of times, he'd be defeated, but I never got around to accomplishing that as I fell of the pillar too many times and died.

I think the layout of the stage in this dream was inspired by Frantic Factory from DK64, and the fact that it was all castle-y with a huge Bowser battle expressed by desire for an actual Bowser castle stage in SM64. The room where I fought Bowser resembled the one where you fight Dogadon in DK64 and it partially resembled some official SM64 artwork showing Mario fighting Bowser on a huge pillar. Other things I noticed about this were that the stage's music was the regular underground song, but it changed to the Bowser theme whenever I got to the top of the pillar. I think I also saw some banners and Bowser portaits around the place too.

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »
i had a paper mario dream last nite and i was walking along and then i fell down a hole and i was in a maze with a giant pair of sizzors chaseing me after i escaped the sizzors i ran into another maze with bowzer and sizzors chaseing after me..........I WAS FRIEKING OUT AFTER THAT DREAM ESPECIALY SIENCE I DIED IN THAT DREAM my death was very mature (blood and gore) that was my dream whooooo i still have images of that dream

Hahahalol. This is kind of funny, considering the fact that it's impossible to die in your dream.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 11:54:26 AM »
Prove it.

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 03:19:54 PM »
Correction; it is possible, but it's very rare, because:
1. You don't know what death is like until you've died.
2. Most people usually wake up before they die in a dream.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print