Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers with ONLINE PLAY?!?!?!??!?!?  (Read 24127 times)

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2006, 02:48:21 PM »
I know how you feel. None of my friends are really into Nintendo, but my cousin's gonna get it, whcihc means I can show him how better I am at the game!:)

none of my friends are really into nintendo, either. i remember when we all had playstation 1's. our cousin and my older brother had the most games so we played everyone's games. it soon got old. one of them has a gameboy sp. none of them has a nintendo gamecube or ps2 or a ds. one of my friends is thining to get a ds cause she saw nintendogs. i wanted it before her! i want super princess peach ^_^ but i cant read japanese so all the better while i save for that RED ds
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jin

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2006, 04:16:44 PM »
bvkl/
Andy

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2006, 12:42:28 AM »
eh?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 12:53:02 AM »
No Luigi sucks really bad in SSBM. He has really bad friction and his moves are really weak compared to Mario and Dr. Mario.

Well, it's been a while since I've played SSBM, but in SSB he was better than Mario in every way except traction. BTW, he still has Luigi Cyclone and Super (Flaming) Jump Punch, which is way more powerful than Mario's attack, right?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2006, 01:15:47 AM »
SSBM is definitely the best thing about the GameCube. We were talking about it earlier, kinda like this:
Me: I don't know if I should save my money for the Revolution or spend it now. I'll probably go crazy if the new SSB is out for too long without me playing it.
Friend: SSBM is awesome, have you gotten Roy?
Me: Well... I've got everything.
Friend: His B attack's the best, but it takes forever. I usually use Ganondorf.
Me: I use Mario.
Other friend: What about that weird guy, who goes "Falcon... uh..."
Me: Falcon, PUUUNCH! *punches other friend*
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2006, 03:34:08 AM »
I used to think he yelled Falcon Fudge. Yep, I was really stupid back then. By back then, I mean about four years ago.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2006, 12:28:28 PM »
XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2006, 01:18:33 PM »
I really think he has a bad accent, just because I hear him say "Fal-cone Paunch." and that makes me very annoyed.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2006, 01:30:47 PM »
Well, it's been a while since I've played SSBM, but in SSB he was better than Mario in every way except traction. BTW, he still has Luigi Cyclone and Super (Flaming) Jump Punch, which is way more powerful than Mario's attack, right?

You get like a 1% chance of getting a Flaming Jump Punch and Luigi Cyclone only throws your opponents away from you, unlike the Mario Tornado which does a bit of damage to your opponent.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2006, 04:25:49 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 05:17:00 PM by Aarom11 »

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2006, 05:14:24 PM »
You get like a 1% chance of getting a Flaming Jump Punch

I thought you had to time it just right? For me, it's more like a 60% chance.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2006, 05:45:57 PM »
I don't use Luigi, so there. And I get Mario w/ his red suit. Can I tell you how to get Luigi, blf1.0? If you don't want to know, don't highlight my message. To get Luigi, finish the first level in adventure Mode with a two in the seconds section.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2006, 05:55:10 PM »
I call Mario!

I already have him. If I don't specify which costume, It's the original.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2006, 06:03:45 PM »
How will we settle who gets Mario in his costume? How about trivia?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2006, 06:07:29 PM »
Why don't we all refuse to play as Mario characters, so it's easier?

BTW, I call Kirby.

Print