Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers with ONLINE PLAY?!?!?!??!?!?  (Read 24034 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2006, 02:01:27 AM »
When Link does his ^B attack, it kind of sounds like he's yelling "S***" Just listen, it's not right. And, Ness looks constipated when doing PK flash, Luigi when charging the green missile. Wait, these belong in the "Improve SSBM topic."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2006, 02:02:08 AM »
o_0
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
0_0 I know what you mean with Luigi. That's actually funny! ? :D ?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2006, 12:53:03 AM »
When Link does his ^B attack, it kind of sounds like he's yelling "S***" Just listen, it's not right. And, Ness looks constipated when doing PK flash, Luigi when charging the green missile. Wait, these belong in the "Improve SSBM topic."

yeah, but it sound like links saying it in a sly way kinda getting mussed at the end like he didnt say anything
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2006, 04:17:07 PM »
I have heard about it's release however we don't know whether it's official yet.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2006, 11:57:05 PM »
Not releasing this game would be Nintendo's stupidest mistake EVER.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2006, 07:51:04 PM »

I guess it's cool news... but online play doesn't make a game good.    I wish people would care less about all the bells, whistles, burners, internet hookups, and dv capabilities and more about how good the game is.... like the days of 64 and SNES...
My short film sucks.

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2006, 05:38:34 PM »
I think it would be fun if it is really online.

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2006, 05:46:05 PM »
How far are you in the game? I finally got Mewtwo and Mr.Game and Watch a few months ago. :)
have everything but 1 stage w00t! :))
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2006, 05:47:56 PM »
I got Marth, Roy, Jigglypuff, Young Link, Dr. Mario, Luigi, and Oh woe is me I can't remember
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »
I believe SSBM is ONE of the best things the GC has to offer, not the best. Yes, Super Smash Bros. will have online play sooner or later. I play the original online on an emulator. Too bad Melee isn't compatible with an emulator yet. *sigh*
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »
Dang, I forgot larryfilmmaker was even a member here. I wonder if I even posted in this thing.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2007, 07:15:25 PM »
OKAY WHAT.
There was absolutely no need to drag up this ancient topic whatsoever. Kimimaru, stop reviving long-dead topics just to reiterate what was already stated in the topic.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2007, 09:23:00 PM »
Normally this is where I would say Kimimaru's post wasn't a bump, except it was. It contributed nothing.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2007, 04:25:48 AM »
Bump! crap, too late.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

Print