Print

Author Topic: DKVine's Problem?  (Read 9344 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 04:15:20 PM »
About my 2 accounts, Super Mario has been terminated.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 04:49:38 PM »
Simple solution.

If you don't like the community of a forum, stop posting there. I've done it several times. It isn't hard.

I can access the site just fine, although there's not much there that interests me.
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 05:03:21 PM »
Simple solution.

If you don't like the community of a forum, stop posting there. I've done it several times. It isn't hard.

I can access the site just fine, although there's not much there that interests me.

Yeah, It's what I did.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 06:13:39 PM »
No, it's just him. ^_^

Really, I could have sworn...
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »
Yeah... it was more like 10 days... XD
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 06:18:21 PM »
I also recently read the Yoshi55 was banned. Is that true?
Yes, thank goodness.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2006, 12:02:37 AM »
Well, I've registered to DKvine and can post from my school's computers. However, I'm still barred access from my home computer. Any way you can help me out Poop Dude?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
I'm not sure. Do you have AOL? If you do, then either download a new internet access program (which I'm not sure you can do, with you comp being prone to crashes and such) or else your stuck with only using your school computer.

What name did you register under, anyway?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 11:34:27 AM by Poop Dude »
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2006, 01:12:22 PM »
Never mind, I can go in now. But I'm not sure if I even want to post anymore since I read that welcome newbies thread in Completely relevant discussion and quite frankly, the members scare the crap out of me.

I registered under the same name I use here.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 07:58:59 PM »
Here you go.

One of the admins sent me a PM saying I would get banned after I did one last post. He said the post can be one that's insulting. I was like WTD so I went for it. I took a shot. I wanted to finish my last post there with a few flames there. Don't fault me, I can get mad. I lost it there. Mr. Wiggles, you inspired me to write this in DKVine but most of those quotes are yours. Sorry, but I needed some more words to help the so-called arguement.

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 08:18:43 PM »
Well I can easily say I'm flattered that I inspired you to do such a thing. But the darndest thing, it's back to being barred access from my home computer again. Hopefully I can see it in the morning.

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 08:22:12 PM »
Yes, but I used most of your quotes you said about DKVine in the past. So it's like your words through my mouth. (Or keyboard.)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »
Wow, those people are really jerks. Aarom11, I can't believe they called you "********." :(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2006, 08:34:51 PM »
I don't mind. As long as you didn't specify that it was me who said all that. I don't want to see a ton of PMs and hatemails from them the next day.

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2006, 08:42:11 PM »
Yeah, but a mod found out I was from TMK and now everyone there knows I'm from TMK. They said Mario's a bland Character. Miyamoto and Iwata have no legs. But I have a feeling that they won't come here.

Nice, They changed my avatar to a tree. I changed it back to Mario and they changed it back to the tree. I'm probably better not changing it back.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 08:50:09 PM by Aarom11 »

Print