Print

Author Topic: Opinions  (Read 1770 times)

Game Over

• Banned
« on: January 12, 2006, 09:49:36 PM »
Since most of the people on the forum don't seem to want to hear my opinion, you know what fine!

I'm not posting in any topics that have to do with politics or any moral topic anymore because you guys don't care what my opinion is. I could say something as simple as I don't think god is real, I believe that evoulution is what happened. Maybe I said a few things that could offend a little kid. But if you are mature enough to be in that topic don't tell me every little thing offends you.

But you know what, I don't care anymore because the only topics I'm ever going to post in again are mario topics and random topics.

Also one other thing I want to say is that Saph, you are way to abusive, and once again since my opinion dosn't matter I'll say it anyway, I don't think you deserve to be an admin. Everyone else that is a mod or admin seems to be able to keep their cool and not delete and edit every post.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 09:57:30 PM »
Seriously dude, you need to tone it down. Take a break, come back next week with a clear head.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 10:03:07 PM »
You're the only one with the problem here, Game Over. You're offending everyone else, not me. You're the one being abusive, not me. I am keeping things civil and under control. If you don't like that, you're the one with the problem.

I could say something as simple as I don't think god is real, I believe that evoulution is what happened.
Yes, you could say that, and that would be perfectly acceptable and fine. However, you did not say that. You were insulting Christianity, not simply saying you didn't believe it. The insulting is what the problem is, not the opinion.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 10:05:28 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print