2/1 Curious George (GCN)
0 (0%)
2/6 Chibi-Robo (GCN)
3 (7%)
2/21 Sonic Riders (GCN)
7 (16.3%)
2/28 FIFA Street 2 (GCN)
1 (2.3%)
2/6 Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue (NDS)
0 (0%)
2/7 Resident Evil Deadly Silence (NDS)
2 (4.7%)
2/8 The Rub Rabbits  (NDS)
4 (9.3%)
2/14 Age of Empires: Age of Kings (NDS)
2 (4.7%)
2/21 Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll (NDS)
1 (2.3%)
2/27 Super Princess Peach (NDS)
12 (27.9%)
2/28 FIFA Street 2 (NDS)
0 (0%)
Other Feb releases?
1 (2.3%)
None
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: March 01, 2006, 08:29:51 PM

Print

Author Topic: Most Wanted Nintendo Games - Feb. 2006 Edition  (Read 9548 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: February 06, 2006, 08:29:51 PM »
I want:
- Drill Dozer (GBA) because it's a sort of platformer and I love platformers.  The rumble feature could also be interesting.
- Chibi-Robo (GCN) also looks cool.  Kind of SMSish with lots of simple puzzles and some platforming.  It may be easy and/or short though.
- Resident Evil Deadly Silence (NDS) may be cool if it was more like RE4, but I didn't like the gameplay of the original RE games.
- The Rub Rabbits (NDS) looks very much like Feel the Magic which I loved, but it may be too similiar to be interesting.  Though it look more risqué.
- Super Princess Peach (NDS) I already have the Japanese version.  It's my favorite on this list so far.  Get it!

I may get one or two of these if I can trade in enough for them.  Otherwise I might wait for them to go down in price, to get traded in, or to get very high reviews.

What games if any do you want and why?

Any other Nintendo games coming out this month?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 09:24:25 PM »
I really have no money to spend on games, like ever, with the advent of college. However, I would like to save so I can *hopefully* get Twilight Princess and The Rev
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 09:38:28 PM »
Nonez0rz

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 09:56:08 PM »
Deadly Silence no doubt. Other than that, I wasn't too sure if I wanted any others, but I know for sure what I'm going to vote for in the March edition. (cough...twilight....cough). Only 42 more days, people!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 09:58:17 PM »
 11 Total Voters
- 2 Voted None
- 7 Voted for SPP
----------------------------------------
  2 Voted, but not for SPP

I understand not getting any games.  I'm on a budget now myself.  Yet I don't understand why two people on a Mario fan board voted for getting something on the list, but not the only "Mario" game, SPP.  What do you two think is wrong with it?  I'm not being mean or anything.  I just want to know.  I mean, it's not a SMB3 game, but of the others on the list it is by far the only "Mario" game and in my opinion a very good one.  You don't have to answer, but I'd love to discuss it if you do.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 10:00:45 PM »
I like to make absolutely sure I'm going to get my money's worth before I buy a game. Honestly, none of those games look like they're worth 30-40 bucks. My opinion.

The fact that no local stores rent GBA/NDS games doesn't help, either. I don't want to get into GameFly.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 10:02:24 PM by bobman37 »

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 10:02:07 PM »
SPP= $30.00

It must be worth it, I mean the entire idea was awsome, no flaws in it from what I see.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
Super Princess Peach.. though, I really don't like the fact that Petey Pirahna is in the game (I saw some footage of it on G4, during their Cinematech show).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 10:18:31 PM »
What's wrong with Petey Pirahna?

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 10:34:37 PM »
No one wants Paws & Claws Pet Resort?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 01:32:52 AM »
Curious George?! What the crap? I'm not voting.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »
Chibi-Robo-Looks interesting
Sonic Riders-It looks cool to play with. Looks fun.
Super Princess Peach-Getting it. There's nothing wrong for playing a game with the gal as the main character right? Boy or girl as main character, It's still a Mario game and I intend on playing it!.

Also, did you know Curious George looks just like Diddy Kong in a way?

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 08:27:06 PM »
Curious George all the way yo!

No seriously, I want Drill Dozers. It's made by Game Freak, the ones that developed Pokemon, so it's bound to be good. Chibi-Robo, because of that awesome crazy teddy bear and Eggplant Kid. Super Princess Peach, because it looks fun and I want to see the reactions of the other guys when they see me playing it during lunch.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 08:40:35 AM »
At my local GameStop yesterday it seemed sells were going as follows.

1. Chibi-Robo GCN
2. Drill Dozer GBA
3. Resident Evil NDS

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 09:45:48 AM »
I want cute stuff. Plus Sonic Riders.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print