Print

Author Topic: The Journal Topic  (Read 5149 times)

« on: February 25, 2006, 12:36:34 PM »
In English class, we have journals that we all write in, and topics that we answer to. Here's the deal: I give you all a journal topic, and you write about it here. Then the next day, I'll give you a new one!

Journal Topic for 2/25/06

"You're spending the night at some old house. You decided to travel up stairs to see what you can find. In the corner, you spot a chest, which is unlocked. You open it up and..........."

« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 12:50:37 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 02:12:08 PM »
Date:2/25/2999

Hmm, seemed that the chest transported me into the future.
I sneak around the corner, and i find...
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 05:02:20 PM »
No, you have to finish it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 05:05:54 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
2/25/06

I have opened the chest. There's a pretty kitty inside. I bend over and-- ARGH! *gets eaten*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 05:21:14 PM »
*Laughs at GG's responce.*

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 05:23:30 PM »
Oooh, a journal entry.

I found myself a dusty old map.  Its edges were ripped and faded, with moths fluttering from its face.  It crinkled as I held it before me, cradling the dear old parchment.  Upon it was an adventure waiting to be started.  Dotted lines journeyed the map of what appeared to be the ancient house I was in.  The lines lead to certain rooms where a riddle was to be solved, and throughout my journey a treasure would be found.  
I excitedly wrapped up my newly found map, and ran from the attic, thumping down the small flight of old wooden stairs.  I awoke my sister from her slumber, too anxious to wait till morning.  Together, with a flashlight at hand, we strode throughout the house at night, in guide of the tattered old map, searching for a treasure.  
We solved riddles and deciphered codes, jumping at our own shadows.  We traveled where we not have traveled before; into the dark scary basement that held spiders along the walls.  We searched for answers and followed the dotted lines, letting them guides us as though we were puppets.  Journeying high and low, we sought not for rest, but for excitement, adventure, and a treasure to boot.  
And finally, when the morning was young, we found our treasure to keep.  The map had lead us to nowhere else but the attic, the place to begin our humble search.  The riddle, we solved, said to look into the bottom drawer of the cabinet near the mirror that was cracked.  
Together we budged it open as dust and moths ran high to greet us, though we ignored their homey welcome.  Anxiously came two sets of bright eyes that peered into the aging wood of the drawer, to find nothing else but a small slip of paper.  With a furrowed brow I read it aloud, my sister eager to listen.
"You've explored the house with nothing but fun, learning much while you journey far.  Your adventure ends here, in the place you began, with this simple note which you hold in your hand.  Stay curious and determined, and never hold doubt, for this is what leads to failure.  To you who have found me I grant you one thing; the knowing that you hold success."

Of course, this whole journal thing is based off of what I normally did in my English class.  
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »
Ooh... that's real good, TBT. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 05:26:33 PM »
2/25/06

Five minutes later I awake in the kitty's belly. I decide to pull a match out of my pocket and... *flame dies*
I see poop.

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 05:26:41 PM »
Thank you Girl that is Gifted! ^_^
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 05:30:05 PM »
Is that a Fawful thingy???

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 10:11:46 AM »
Next Topic!

Topic for 2/26/06

Many people like sports. Other's don't like it so much. What are your opinions about it?

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 05:01:53 PM »
I don't like something I can't do. OH CRAP THAT KID-EATING KITTY'S BACK! *runs away*

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »
~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

2-27-06.

Journal of Pt_peach

Today I went to the Smash Bros. Melee Tournament (and it was a school field trip, I so did NOT skip school!). I had a blast! I met Mario (he's so sweet), Luigi (He is, eh, nice...); Peach, Zelda, and Samus (we had a LOOONG conversation1 All girl talk!); Link(he is so cool! he agreed to teach me how to fight!); The Ice Climbers (they are so sweet, though I still don't know there real age...); Captain Falcon (he, eh, drives to fast :(); Falco and Fox (The coolest guys around!); I didn't want to meet Ganondarf or Bowser. The girls taught me how to fight and then I challenged Young Link. He beat me, I had scars and everything else to go with it. I went into a rage and after about 3 matches, I beat him! Okay, write again another day!

Pt_peach

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 03:16:18 PM »
I don't think that's the point of the topic.
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 03:20:07 PM »
Really? Do I need to change it? Someone, please notify me, please.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print