Print

Author Topic: What would you do if you had control of Nintendo?  (Read 13066 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 01:12:11 PM »
I'd Make another Cellshaded Zelda game and would Ban all the Sports Except for Mario Kart.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2006, 03:22:47 PM »
What would I do? Well...

1. Make sure there's a launch title for the Mario series, and if it's still not finished, I'd put a demo with the Wii free of charge ( for a limited time only. )
I'd also do anything I could to make sure the Virtual Console is made public and used by many people.

2. Get Hudson to make one more Mario Party, and if it's REALLY successful, I'd get Hudson to make it until Mario Party 10, and I'd try to get them to put new original characters in it.

3. Bring Sonic into Brawl, and make Next-Gen for Wii.

4. Make two new series. One appealing to children ( like Mario ) and one appealing to Teens.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2006, 04:24:53 PM »
Cybornetic Heros might be rated E10+ but Twight Princess will be rated M(DUN DUN DUN).Sorry for making it off-topic.

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2006, 11:02:53 PM »
- new zelda games like orcarina of time
- new mario party
- a waluigi game

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2006, 09:26:30 AM »
Ooh, how about: hide a golden ticket in five Wii boxes and give tours of Nintendo of Japan to the winners. Heh... That'd make some money.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2006, 10:49:34 AM »
cause I've got a golden ticket.....   I mean... something not copyrighted

I think i would just give myself a DS Lite.
I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 07:57:46 PM »
If I had control over Nintendo, I would let them keep doing what they are doing, BUT!..

- I would ask Miyamoto-san to please make Toad a playable character in all Mario spinoffs, where applicable (There are a great many games where Toad isn't playable, but should be..)

- I would make a club Nintendo for American gamers, with all the same benefits and other such things that the Japanese get.

- I would make sure that all Mario merchandise relased over seas is relased here (whether Nintendo is in control of it or not).

- I would take Miyamoto-san with me to see my friends (as another poster said he would do). They'd be so jealous.. :D

- I would have Nintendo make a sequel another Mario movie, this time one that is accurate, and maybe a Zelda and Metroid movie too (yes, I do know a Metroid movie is already in the works..)

That's really all I can think of right now.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2006, 02:06:55 PM »
I'd have someone like Miyamoto-san or whoever make a new, mature francise. The game will not be made easier for the casual gamer. This one will be built for the hardcore gamer only. It would be fun, too.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 12:00:11 AM »
I would get rid all of the Mario party games, or at least make sure they make one every 5 years so at least they come up with more ideas by the next release and so at least people would a little more reason to get them.

Then I would adapt the Mario franchise to a Godfather theme.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 04:12:12 PM »
You gotta be kidding about that last part. If so, please remember that I wanted serious posts in this topic. And what do you mean "get rid of"? You can't just make all the copies of a released game disappear.

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2006, 06:01:37 PM »
Haha, well when I say get rid of, I mean as in discontinue, lol.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2006, 07:09:51 PM »
- new zelda games like orcarina of time
- new mario party
- a waluigi game
You are dead to me.

Print