Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 142269 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2006, 01:36:23 PM »
I have fallen into to pokèmon craze, again. My friends convinced me to buy emerald, and although I haven't got it yet, I shall....

« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2006, 07:34:54 PM »
Good choice, dude. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2006, 04:57:49 PM »
Don't you all know that Pokemon is NERDEY??????
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2006, 05:12:02 PM »
If you don't like the game, then stay out of the topic. >.<
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2006, 06:20:43 PM »
Don't you all know that Pokemon is NERDEY??????

Define "Nerdey" please.

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2006, 06:31:30 PM »
I have fallen into the Pokemon craze as well.

I currently have the Emerald version, which I think is pretty good.

Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2006, 06:54:41 PM »
Emerald was my first Pokemon RPG, the first I played was Stadium. Yesterday, I beat my friend in it, with this team:

ANYTHING GOES (Lvl. 50)
Rules: No legends
Pokemon: Rental

Me: Gengar, Jolteon, Electabuzz, Exeggutor, Ninetales, Snorlax
Friend: Charizard, Blastoise, Jynx, Raichu, Diglett (his fave Poke), Onix

I royally pwned him, 3-0.

« Reply #217 on: June 27, 2006, 10:21:03 AM »
Yellow was my first game, EVER. I remember having to get my mom beat Brock for me, and she did. Unfortunatly(sp?), every one of my Pokemon were down 'cept for my Pidgey.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #218 on: June 27, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »

Code: [Select]
[tt][sub][sup][td][tr][table][ftp][email][url][img][b][i][u][s][shadow=red,left][pre][left][center][right][/right][/center][/left][/pre][/shadow][/s][/u][/i][/b][/img][/url][/email][/ftp][/table][/tr][/td][/sup][/sub][/tt]
    [/li]
    [li][/li]
[/font][/size]
[/pre]

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #219 on: June 27, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »
What the dukar was that!!?

« Reply #220 on: June 27, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »
I can happily say the Blue was my first Pokemon RPG, when I first recieved my GBC on my 7th birthday, or 6th. I don't remember, but anyways that was the only game I played for a long time.

« Reply #221 on: June 28, 2006, 10:28:57 AM »
I remember how badly I wanted Yellow when my cousin brought his Game Boy Color (Special Pikachu Edition) over. I can't believe there was even a time when I wasn't into Pokemon at all. But anyway I was allowed to skip my karate lessons one Saturday so my mom and I could go store-hopping looking for Pokemon Yellow. I never found a Yellow version in any of the stores so I ended up getting Red instead. My brother also got Blue version but this was when he was barely getting into video games so he did pretty badly on his first journey. 'Course, if you see his stats on Leaf Green, you would never know that.

Before I forget, I welcome those new to the Pokemon craze. I must ask though, where were you 10 (or more accurately 8  ) years ago, when we were all completely obsessed with it?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #222 on: June 28, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »
This may sound a bit outlandish, but I have everry single version. It started out with Blue, then Red and Yellow. Then Silver, then Gold and Crystal. Then Ruby and Sapphire, and most recently Fire, Leaf and Emerald.

« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2006, 05:58:01 PM »
I have sold some of my older games... now I only have LeafGreen and Emerald. The Emerald is pirated (bought it in Thailand for 500 baht), however, but LG is 100% legitimate. My team is fast approaching Level 60, and I have captured Moltres, Mewtwo and Zapdos, obtained the Ruby and Sapphire, but have not beaten the second Elite 4. I'm gonna try levelling them up to Level 100.

MY LG TEAM:

RAICHU (57)
Trait: Static
Nature: Careful
Moveset: Thunderbolt-Thunder Wave-Attract-Focus Punch

HYPNO (52)
Trait: Insomnia
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Psychic-Taunt-Toxic-Hypnosis

PIDGEOT (55)
Trait: Keen Eye
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Whirlwind-Sand Attack-Aerial Ace-Steel Wing

SNORLAX (54)
Trait: Thick Fat
Nature: Gentle
Moveset: Return-Yawn-Rest-Earthquake

MOLTRES (54)
Trait: Pressure
Nature: forgot
Moveset: unchanged since capture

BLASTOISE (57)
Trait: Torrent
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Surf-Rain Dance-Blizzard-Rest

This team beat the Elite 4.

« Reply #224 on: June 28, 2006, 06:03:38 PM »
Did anyone besides me buy "Pokemon: The First Movie"?

Print