Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 142285 times)

« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
I did...or, my mom did.

I remember wanting Pokemon Yellow so badly, and one day walking up to the front doors of my school to see it lying at my feet.

Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2006, 07:12:19 PM »
I remember that my parents got it for me when I had the chicken pox. I watched it every day I was home from school. I still have it, it's right here... *holds up Pokemon: The First Movie tape*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:36:48 AM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2006, 01:22:20 AM »
Did anyone besides me buy "Pokemon: The First Movie"?
I had it, but I know not where it is now. Probably not even in my house... but whatever. The title was a little ominous, looking back...
My first Pokemon game was Red. At one point or another I had each one excluding Emerald, Fire, and Leaf and I had both stadiums. But at my old age I have only 3... Blue, Gold, and Ruby.
Edit: I have played Emerald and Fire Red before, through emulation. What sucked is that even when I beat Fire Red, I couldn't save like a GBA game normally would and I couldn't move on past the Elite Four.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 01:24:38 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2006, 09:38:02 AM »
Ominous? What do you mean, ominous?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2006, 09:59:26 AM »
I thought the title was bland. The First Movie isn't a very exciting title.

Ha! I'm looking at my VHS versions of Pokemon: The First Movie and Pokemon 3: The Movie through the closet door right now, along with a VHS tape of containing the Pokemon episodes The Bridge Bike Gang, Ditto's Mysterious Mansion, and Pikachu's Goodbye. (I didn't even know I had that last one).
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2006, 03:59:55 PM »
Before I forget, I welcome those new to the Pokemon craze. I must ask though, where were you 10 (or more accurately 8  ) years ago, when we were all completely obsessed with it?
I was obsessed with it...Then I picked up mario and MGS.
But Pokèmon is back into my life.

« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2006, 10:30:45 PM »
When the world was Pokemon-crazed, I was trying to figure out what exactly was so good about the Pokemon cards my friends were so desperate to get. I then got into it, but received Starfox 64 and forgot about Pokemon until much, much later. I saw my friends playing Ruby, and, naturally, I was interested. Thanks to them, I am once more a Pokemaniac.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2006, 03:40:23 AM »
Ominous as in "Oh, this is just the FIRST one! Wait until you're being pelted with them! MUAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2006, 05:30:42 AM »
There are nine Pokemon movies to date, counting the Japanese ones.

« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2006, 07:51:27 PM »
I remember being in the Pokemon Card craze. You would open a packet and you would be like "OMG A HOLOGRAPHIC CHARIZARD!!!" or something like that. And then you battle...I would always pwn my brother. I still think I have my deck.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2006, 08:43:07 PM »
Pokemon isn't nerdy!In fact,I played Pokemon Staidiem and loved it!(Even though the announser was annoying the Life out of me)
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2006, 06:44:47 AM »
Yeah! that dude was too annoying! Like when you got up to use the bathroom or get a drink he would be like"c'mon trainer".
I remember being in the Pokemon Card craze. You would open a packet and you would be like "OMG A HOLOGRAPHIC CHARIZARD!!!" or something like that. And then you battle. I still think I have my deck.
Yeah I remember those days. I was an only child though :( I played with the cards some, but I mostly played the Pokèmon TCG for the Game Boy.

« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2006, 07:14:44 PM »
The trainer hasn't issued a command. What's the matter, trainer? XD XD XD XD The announcer cracked me up!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2006, 07:18:42 PM »
I hated that announcer. If they make another Pokemon Stadium, they should use the announcer from SSBM. That would pwn.

« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2006, 07:46:26 PM »
There should be an option where you can use your attack on the announcer. :D

Print