Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 142860 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2006, 10:57:13 PM »
Whoa, neat. Looks like I'm gonna have to stop using SAM as my name...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2006, 11:29:49 PM »
That reminds me of the time I caught a Machoke on my friend's Red and named it MISSINGNO.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
I'm thinking of humanizing Missingno., if someone could direct me to a reference pic.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2006, 08:37:52 AM »
Missingno looks like a block of data. Maybe this is one Pokemon you'll have to skip humanizing.

« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2006, 09:05:04 AM »
Makes it all the more interesting. ;)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2006, 02:04:32 PM »
I find it really hard to imagine what a cluster of coding would look like as a human. Good luck. :P

« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2006, 02:06:54 PM »
Thank you. ^_^

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2006, 02:13:57 PM »

Even I'd like to see what you can do with a formation of data.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:16:10 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2006, 02:17:20 PM »
Easy-- that block of data already looks like half a face.

« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2006, 03:57:46 PM »
Pokemon glitches are arguably the best... the weird Pokemon you can get out of them! I once saw someone that obtained a Lvl. 173 Golduck or something like that.

btw, has anyone ever seen Bad EGG? That is a really damaging glitch, and it's for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald... I'm not sure about FR/LG. It's an egg that duplicates, filling up all your boxes and not allowing you to catch more Pokemon. It will either not hatch and just stay there forever, or hatch and destroy your game. The only way to obtain it if you put in a code to get a rare legend (eg: Deoxys, Jirachi, Mew) and mess up. Sort of an extreme punishment for cheating. :\

I have a "Bad EGG", and it's definatly not a punishment. It's a glitch in the game that causes pokemon that are obtained through cheat codes to become "place holders". The reason it's called Bad EGG is because the data the CPU recognises is invalad, so the name is changed to Bad EGG as a way of letting the player know that it's "abnormal".

H4xx0rs know all about this stuff.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2006, 05:45:11 PM »
I give you... humany Missingno.! Her name is Miranda. She was born with a very small arm and with a leg missing. She's also blind and deaf. I figured a humany glitch would be deformed.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2006, 06:32:34 PM »
Well, I guess ya did it. Good jorb.

« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2006, 07:37:56 PM »
I have a "Bad EGG", and it's definatly not a punishment. It's a glitch in the game that causes pokemon that are obtained through cheat codes to become "place holders". The reason it's called Bad EGG is because the data the CPU recognises is invalad, so the name is changed to Bad EGG as a way of letting the player know that it's "abnormal".

H4xx0rs know all about this stuff.

I've heard accounts of it hatching and games being messed up by it, sometimes on trsrockin.com. It's probably both, just like Missingno. , 'M and all of the other glitches. Sometimes placeholders, sometimes game wreckers.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2006, 08:57:48 AM »
Well, I guess ya did it. Good jorb.

Thanx! ^_^

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »
Thou art most welcometh. Now er, what other Pokestuff is there to discuss?

Print