Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 142857 times)

« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »
But that's mean!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2006, 12:19:48 PM »
But it's cool!(And Funny!XD XD XD XD XD XD)I have a joke!Ok so the Announser"Hold on!I have to fart!"Then one anounser replaces him because he used gas as a rocket."Anounser used Fart rocket!)XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2006, 04:31:42 PM »
But it's cool!(And Funny!XD XD XD XD XD XD)I have a joke!Ok so the Announser"Hold on!I have to fart!"Then one anounser replaces him because he used gas as a rocket."Anounser used Fart rocket!)XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Just because it's "cool"(and funny as you seem to put it), does not mean it's right.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2006, 04:37:54 PM »
Sorry.

« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2006, 08:26:37 PM »
*kicks a Ditto in coolkid's face for being mean*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2006, 08:35:44 PM »
You know, Ditto may be weird, but against Mewtwo, it pwns. totally.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »
*Runs never to be seen in this TOPIC again*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #247 on: July 03, 2006, 12:25:44 AM »
I remember being in the Pokemon Card craze. You would open a packet and you would be like "OMG A HOLOGRAPHIC CHARIZARD!!!" or something like that. And then you battle...I would always pwn my brother. I still think I have my deck.
That basically sums it all up. I can't remember when the card craze died... I think it was when all the other anime card games started coming out (Digimon for example, even though that NEVER caught on around here). Then Yu-gi-oh! which I think lasted for about half a day. Trading card games are pretty much obsolete these days.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #248 on: July 03, 2006, 04:35:01 AM »
But that's mean!

I loathe the announcer... he annoyed me to no end. xPPPPP

"The attack missed!"
"O RLY!?!"

I like Ditto because it can totally pwn against Gengar, which usually packs Psychic. Also, against a Dragonite packing Ice Beam, it rocks. It all depends on what you're sending it out against.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #249 on: July 03, 2006, 09:08:09 AM »
Time for the truth.

GiftedGirl: Why the dukar do hate Ditto so much!?

« Reply #250 on: July 03, 2006, 05:30:59 PM »
Because I've had bad expiriences with it. I can't freakin' catch the stupid thing!!!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #251 on: July 04, 2006, 06:09:18 AM »
Get somebody to trade you one, then.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #252 on: July 04, 2006, 11:13:04 AM »
None of my friends like Pokemon.

« Reply #253 on: July 05, 2006, 03:01:33 AM »
I know tons of people who like Pokemon in my school. I could probably trade with some Pokemon fans, but I have a DS and therefore I cannot.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #254 on: July 05, 2006, 08:17:05 AM »
I'm only one of the few kids in my school who still likes the Pokemon games.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Print