Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 142853 times)

« Reply #345 on: September 25, 2006, 04:12:33 PM »
Good for you! You must be a brave person. *looks up to you*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #346 on: September 25, 2006, 06:46:46 PM »
Well, I'm brave with video games.  When I took that personality quiz I thought what would I do if I were a video game character.  In real life, if an alien race tried to invade Earth, I'd first try to talk them in to helping me eliminate guys like Bill Gates.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #347 on: September 25, 2006, 07:11:01 PM »
I let my wife answer the questions except the sex one.  I got a Bulbasaur.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #348 on: September 26, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »
Anyone know what that thing is that blows you out of a dungeon if you take too long?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #349 on: September 26, 2006, 10:02:23 PM »
I've never gotten it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #350 on: September 26, 2006, 11:57:08 PM »
In real life, if an alien race tried to invade Earth, I'd first try to talk them in to helping me eliminate guys like Bill Gates.
Anyone else?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #351 on: September 27, 2006, 12:50:02 AM »
On Serebii, they've revealed a TON of new Pokemon. They include-

The evolutions of the starters
Several evolutions of older Pokemon
Alternate evolutions
Some of the legends (!!)

Some of the types are interesting as well. There's a Steel/Dragon... as well as two new Eeveelutions! w00t! (Grass & Ice) There is also an alternate Kirlia evo that is Psychic/Fighting, which looks like an interesting type combo. =)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 12:56:33 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2006, 10:07:29 AM »
w00t! Those are so awesome!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #353 on: September 27, 2006, 11:59:37 AM »
In PMD is there a Pokedex?  Do you have to have both games to Catch'em All?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »
There are certain ones available to each game, but I think you can input codes or something to "catch 'em all". I'm not that familiar with Mystery Dungeon.

« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2006, 06:24:56 PM »
LOL Funny quote from PMD...

Diglett: My feet still feel as if I'm walking on air.
Charmer(Charmander): ... (Feet?)
Magnemite: ... (HE HAS THEM? FEET?)

« Reply #356 on: September 27, 2006, 06:37:57 PM »

Lol!

That quote now makes me wonder what the bottom half of a Diglett looks like. lol, I've also watched a Pokemon hack on YouTube, and May/Sapphire asked a Natu all these questions, all involving how Natu's head makes up its entire body. I'd post it here, but there's a bit of inappropriate language.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #357 on: September 28, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 02:29:09 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #358 on: September 28, 2006, 07:15:23 PM »
XD He probably would.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #359 on: September 28, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »
Anyway, I, like MaxVance, downloaded PMD Red. I wound up with Pikachu and chose Torchic to be my partner. It's weird, but it's a lot better playing as the Pokèmon than as some exaggeratedly fit guy with white hair and clothes I wouldn't be caught dead in.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print