Print

Author Topic: Ugh... I am so sick of this.  (Read 15477 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 10:26:09 AM »
I just realised something. If the title of this thread had the word "life" between the "this" and the ".", he'd totally sound emo. And not "Crawling" emo, but "Untitled/How Could this Happen to Me" emo.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 10:31:40 AM by Poop Dude »
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 02:18:33 PM »
I support Revolution. I think the PS3, with all the "features", will cost way too much to be viable for anyone but the rich gamer, or those who save up for ages to get one. Looking at how Nintendo is going with the new controller, Virtual Console, great look of the controller and console itself I think it will be the most popular. Especially with how it seems to be released with a much lower price than 360 or PS3. Go Nintendo :)
I'm probably worse than you at playing Mario games...
But what do you expect?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 02:37:34 PM »
You realize Nintendo is pretty much the only company in the console wars trying something 'new' for the next gen era.  Sony and Microsoft are focusing so much on power they forget what it actually means for a next-gen console to be truly next-gen.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 07:47:38 PM »
I remember back when all the original Xboxes had defective power cords.You would think they'd learn from their mistakes, eh?

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 09:09:20 PM »
I support Revolution. I think the PS3, with all the "features", will cost way too much to be viable for anyone but the rich gamer, or those who save up for ages to get one. Looking at how Nintendo is going with the new controller, Virtual Console, great look of the controller and console itself I think it will be the most popular. Especially with how it seems to be released with a much lower price than 360 or PS3. Go Nintendo :)

I don't even need to post comments of my own, because this exactly sums up my thoughts.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the forums, Jouw.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 07:57:23 AM »
Um...WHY was this topic started? Every topic being started now is either "OMG PS3 sux cuz its expesniv and i want the rev and xbox360!!!!!" or "OMG PS3 sux cuz its expesniv and i want the rev and xbox360!!!!! but im sick of the ps3 rumers". And every reply is always "OMG i hate the 360 and ps3 cuz ther not nintdeno!!!!! everyone elz sux!!!!! :) XD XP O_o LOL! :V]:|" (except without all that) It's really getting tiring. This is a Mario forum. Everyone knows you support any Nintendo system and dispise any Sony system; that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But don't make a new freaking topic to say what everyone else has been saying!

By the way, that last emoitcon is a person wearing a container hat with an alligator in it.
every

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 12:48:22 PM »
Um...WHY was this topic started? Every topic being started now is either "OMG PS3 sux cuz its expesniv and i want the rev and xbox360!!!!!" or "OMG PS3 sux cuz its expesniv and i want the rev and xbox360!!!!! but im sick of the ps3 rumers". And every reply is always "OMG i hate the 360 and ps3 cuz ther not nintdeno!!!!! everyone elz sux!!!!! :) XD XP O_o LOL! :V]:|" (except without all that) It's really getting tiring. This is a Mario forum. Everyone knows you support any Nintendo system and dispise any Sony system; that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But don't make a new freaking topic to say what everyone else has been saying!

By the way, that last emoitcon is a person wearing a container hat with an alligator in it.
I'm an exception: I don't hate Sony systems, it's just I'm becoming seriously disappointed with the PS3. I have an old PS1 which was the first console I ever played and one of the best gaming experiences I had. On the other side, I have a PSP which I not enjoyed at all due to the bad build quality of the hardware, sub-par games and awkward menu system. Not to mention the price of everything. This is why I support Nintendo. (Also, I don't like the Xbox/Xbox 360 because they're basically computers with some custom hardware.)
But what do you expect?

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 02:50:54 PM »
Funny how no one caught "rediculous" in Mario Maniac's post.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 03:39:18 PM »
So many people nowadays spell "ridiculous" with an e that it's almost never caught.
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 04:29:16 PM »
I just don't care to point it out anymore.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 08:21:30 PM »

Well, yes, I don't like Sony game systems in general, and I think my reasons are acceptable, though I don't care to go into them right now. HOWEVER, many other people here, possibly even a majority, are perfectly OK with Sony. I have nothing against those people. But this is beside the point. The point is that my last post and the post it quoted were NOT like "OMG i hate the 360 and the ps3 cuz ther not nintdeno!!!!! everyone elz sux!!!!! etc.". Generalization of rational posts into categories like that does not reflect well on you. Rejecting legitimate complaints like "It looks like the PS3 will be ridiculously expensive" and making them out to be merely "OMG i hate the 360 and the ps3 cuz ther not nintdeno!!!!!" makes it look like you have a bias against Nintendo.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »
I've probably said this before, but I just wanna say that I don't hate Sony consoles.  I'll admit that I've enjoyed a few games on them.  I almost thought about getting a PS2 as my first console, but I went with N64 cause it had more games that I enjoy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 04:25:27 PM »
Brings back memories of when I Got my PS1, back when the PS2 came out. I have a lot of memories of playing Crash Team Racing, the Net Yaroze games that came on OPM (official playstation magazine) cover disks, and THEME PARK WORLD!
But what do you expect?

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 04:40:59 PM »
My first console was going to be a Playstation... it was an awesome deal, because it had a dance mat, tons of awesome games, etc. It was second-hand, but... meh. Instead, I continued looking for a N64, and found one. I still have it to this day. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »
The sole reason I got my PS2 was for Kingdom Hearts.

Print