Print

Author Topic: E3 2006: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 67792 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »
There's nothing wrong with Lip. Remember how annoying that flower staff was in Melee?

« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2006, 04:21:42 PM »
Haha... I like how Kirby's graphical design doesn't get upgraded in the movie... he's just like, "No fair!"

Anyway, as far as female characters go, I've already mentioned Mona, but I also think that the one girl from the Kirby game for N64 would be an interesting character addition.  You know, the one with the paintbrush.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2006, 04:31:24 PM »
Haha... I like how Kirby's graphical design doesn't get upgraded in the movie... he's just like, "No fair!"
Kirby is just a pink blob. What's there to upgrade?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2006, 06:11:32 PM »
If you look closely, he has a little. His coloring or something about him, it's more... real. In my opinion, SSBM's graphics were perfect... but SSBB's are more realistic. Does that make sense?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2006, 06:19:14 PM »
Kirby is just a pink blob. What's there to upgrade?

Shading and realism, perhaps deeper and more glossy eyes, a different basic structure (like pikachu).
I dunno, basic upgrades.
And, yeah, BP, I can kind of see what you mean.

« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2006, 06:29:56 PM »
My reply to The Chef:
Samurai Goroh would end being almost identical to Cpt.Falcon.I honestly do not see any reason why they should add more F-Zero characters who never used a single attack in there entire gaming career.It is a waste of space.(Same thing with Shiek)

Now that you mention Earthbound,yes I think that there should be more Earthbound characters playable.

Starfy is a starfish eh?Sea creatures do rule!*Shakes Robert's hand and accidently takes his weak arm off*

I know nothing about Lip.
"A winner is you"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2006, 06:36:19 PM »
Are you saying Shiek should be dropped? Oh good, for a second I misread that as Sheik, a previously non-playable character who turned out to be a really great character and should not be dropped.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2006, 06:40:30 PM »
Yes Shiek should be dropped.She is incredibly weak,utterly useless and overrated.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2006, 07:44:45 PM »
I, actually, find Sheik a better fighter than Zelda. 
Zelda's a little slow, and I love using Sheik's upper smash attack thingy. XD

« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2006, 07:34:50 AM »
I can actually see Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow in it because more and more of the heroes keep getting Rival characters.Mario/Bowser Link/Gannondorf Pikachu/Mewtwo ect.I wouldnt be suprised if Cpt.Falcon got a rival character.DK will probably get a rival character too.As for graphic style im diggin the graphical change for brawl.Its realistic while being awesome at the same time.(i dont know if that makes sense but yeah)

(>?__?)>   Kirby:[wtd]!?Wheres my grapich change!?!
Que dios the Bendiga Eddie Guerrerro.
May God Bless you Eddie Guerrero.

« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2006, 07:38:03 AM »
Lip? Get serious. Donald Trump would be a better candidate.
I agree with this.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »
Dark_Shark, I was thinking that Ganondorf's moveset could be given to Goroh and then he'd get an all-new moveset. That's what should happen.

« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »
I actually really like that idea.
Then Ganondorf could get the totally awesome and original attacks that he truly deserves. 

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2006, 12:07:22 PM »
Mabye some attacks using his sword, or wierd dark magic!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2006, 07:22:14 PM »
Dark_Shark, I was thinking that Ganondorf's moveset could be given to Goroh and then he'd get an all-new moveset. That's what should happen.

And presto!!!!!!We would have ANOTHER clone!!!!
"A winner is you"

Print