Print

Author Topic: SPM Character Discussion  (Read 10102 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »
Like there'd really be 100,000,000 coins or a badge behind the door...
Alos, process of elimination. There was no gorge of eternal peril in the X-Naut Fortress, so she gets another chance if she answers wrong.
Also, she doesn't answer the questions--YOU do. So... SushieBoy, what else are you hiding from us?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 11:57:01 PM »
Well, if you know it or not, the answer stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the other two options.

I thought there were four options..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 08:59:52 PM »
Ok i have to say this about Count Bleck, and i know some people r going to know this but Count Bleck after he gets the dark protaganis, (i dont know how to spell it) did anyone notice how he talk like a book on tape, or a third person, example : "So be it, says Count Bleck!" that is kinda werid. i liked it but it was werid.

Oh and the funnest character in the game ... MR. L! "Just because your red doesn't mean your strong! Have at you!". That guy though ... who is he?
I really don't care much for logic.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2007, 09:38:12 PM »
Yeah, that "discussion" is pretty tired now.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »
The whole Count Bleck backstory smelled strongly of Star Wars, but I think they still pulled it off pretty well.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »
Star Wars? Yeah right.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »
I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see Timpani in her "true" form.  :(
At the very end, all we saw was her silhouette...and I can't help but think that it resembled Marzipan.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print