Print

Author Topic: Worst Moments In Mario History?  (Read 25807 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: June 26, 2006, 12:05:24 AM »
What do you think are the worst moments in Mario history?I'll be short by saying four things.

1.Mario Movie,this thing deeply disapointed me bacause..Luigi had no mustache,the Bros. rescue daisy,instead of peach,bowser and the goombas should have been computerized.And It would had been better if it was animated.
                                                                                2.Mario Is Missing!,do I need to explain?
                                                                                 3.Mario Party,this game was unfair and had stupid minigames.

4.Super Mario Kart,would have been better with a joystick.

What do you think?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 02:11:35 AM »
What do you think are the worst moments in Mario history?I'll be short by saying four things.

What do you think?
I think you are dead to MEGAߥTE.  Also, the worst moment in Mario history was... when Mr. Miyamoto was promoted to Producer, I believe.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 08:36:57 AM »
You don't need a joystick to enjoy Mario Kart.  The DS doesn't have a joystick, but Mario Kart DS is perhaps one of the best Mario Karts ever.  Heck.  ALL Mario Karts are great.  In conclusion, you phail, SushieBoy.

I agree with you that the movie was one of the worst moments.  The only thing that movie had going was that Luigi had a love interest in Daisy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »
Hey, guys, I heard that there's certain video games that you HAVE to like, no matter what, or everyone disparages everything you say. No, really. Opinions? Pffffffffft.

Ok, back on topic... I'd say that the decision to make more Mario Party games after the third was kind of pointless. I just completely lost interest in the series after #3.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »
-The inclusion of DKC stuff in the spinoffs.
-The introduction of Bowser Jr. in SMS.
-Yoshi's Topsy-Turvy

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 10:40:17 AM »
(I hate Bowser Jr. Wht is he even in the games?) Anyway, SMS was not all that great, as pathetic characters such as Pianta and BJr. were introduced. The game itself was okay, but the characters were not! And what kind of plot is "Peach getting kidnapped and Bowser Jr. thinking she's his mom?" He's so stupid to think that for one second Peach would ever (insert dirty comment here) with Bowser! Truly, this was a dark time for Mario.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 10:53:52 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »
Believe me, PL.  The movie was a much darker time for the Mario franchise.  I saw parts of the it, and I almost died of disgust when I saw what they did to my favorite character (Yoshi).
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 01:15:52 PM »
I saw the whole thing. It makes me wish they had dubbed the anime movie and released that here instead.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 02:13:28 PM »
Too bad anime didn't become super popular in the US till the late '90s.  That anime movie wasn't 100% accurate to the games, but it was a lot more accurate and bearable than the live-action crap we got.  The fans who live in Japan are so spoiled. :(  I have envy!!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 02:46:54 PM »
Believe me, PL.  The movie was a much darker time for the Mario franchise.  I saw parts of the it, and I almost died of disgust when I saw what they did to my favorite character (Yoshi).

For some, yes. I for one loved the movie.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 02:53:43 PM »
Mario Bros. because there was no music.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 04:04:12 PM »
You've gotta be kidding.

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 04:18:04 PM »
Well, I think thats a ligitament reason enough not to be considered Worst Moments In Mario History.

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 04:23:36 PM »
The movie
Super Mario Bros. 2 USA
Donkey Kong Country
The endless stream of Mario Party games (who buys more than just one?)
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
All the Mario sports games announced/released the past year

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »
What's wrong wirh Super Mario Usa?

Print