Print

Author Topic: Wii problems  (Read 5753 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 01:30:23 AM »
Biggest problem I've had is that I've practically abandoned it for the last 2 months since It hasn't had very many interesting games released.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 01:58:29 AM »
what I think is the worst problem I've encountered was, when playing a GameCube game, I ACCIDENTLY PULLED IT OFF THE TV! I you don't seee what the problem is,  after that, if you played it for a while, the Wii would overheat because the fan was broken
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 08:20:06 AM »
Biggest problem I've had is that I've practically abandoned it for the last 2 months since It hasn't had very many interesting games released.
I agree with you here, or at least that there are none worth buying. But don't forget, the Wii does play game cubes games, and you can get them pretty cheap right about now. I've been playing through all the ones I never got to play because Final Fantasy XI took over my life from like 2004-07. But they are jsut as fun as any Wii games.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »
Once after downloading and using the Internet Browser (to post here in a topic that was for internet browser users), I went back to play Zelda, but only the A, B, Plus and Minus buttons were working. I could only move Link and use the items I had equipped last time I saved.

I didn't have to call Nintendo's Tech Support, though, because my sister somehow knew what to do.. I don't know what she did, but she did it to both Wiimotes anyway, just to be sure.

The only problem (or minor annoyance) I have now is that my system gets really warm after extended periods of play.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print