Print

Author Topic: Weekly Releases (10/1) +  (Read 394578 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »
I'll get Planet Puzzle League this week and will get Zelda II when I finish some of my VC games.  I'll also probably get the DS browser sometime before my July 4th trip.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2007, 01:13:47 PM »
Where can you get the DS browser?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »
Here.
I really wonder if I should get it. I like the idea, I love technology, I have the money, and I'm such a nerd, but I'm not sure if I really need it. What do you guys think?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2007, 06:10:27 PM »
I doubt I would use it, considering how little I use the Internet Channel. At least it's finally being released in North America.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2007, 03:53:45 PM »
This week, you can finally begin training your brain on the Wii. I know Luigison's excited!

And for Deezer, Nancy Drew hits theaters!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2007, 08:51:36 PM »
Yeah! Tomorrow.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2007, 12:26:25 AM »
This week, RE4 marks the fourth release on its march to jump to every system known to man.

In Virtual Console news, Bloody Wolf is AWESOME. Seriously, buy it. You can thank me later.

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »
Battle Revolution finally hits, and them's some good VC titles as well.

« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2007, 05:46:25 PM »
Ratatouille (PC,GCN,PS2,GBA,DS,PSP,XBOX360,PS3,WII,XBOX)
capitalism ftl...

also Live Free or Die Hard is gunna be so epic. And MallRats and Big Lebowski are some awesome films :O
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2007, 06:02:45 PM »
So is every Street Fighter II version going to get released eventually? I mean, the first one has been available for some time now and the Turbo version was just released, so I'm hoping the one's with the New Challengers gets released eventually.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »
Here.
I really wonder if I should get it. I like the idea, I love technology, I have the money, and I'm such a nerd, but I'm not sure if I really need it. What do you guys think?
Is it available for regular DS?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:13 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2007, 11:38:38 PM »
I don't see the reason to buy it. You're gonna have to be within range of an access point, which will most likely mean a computer is there too. And I wouldn't pay to have the ability to browse the Internet from other places around the house... unless it were a laptop.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2007, 12:46:08 AM »
So is every Street Fighter II version going to get released eventually? I mean, the first one has been available for some time now and the Turbo version was just released, so I'm hoping the one's with the New Challengers gets released eventually.
Yeah, I'm sure they'll release Super Street Fighter II at some point. It's only a matter of when. I resisted the original, since I have the SNES cartridge, but purchased Turbo.

« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »
SMB2, Transformers movie, whatever

Print