Print

Author Topic: Weekly Releases (10/1) +  (Read 394570 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »
Since it was released on Famicom after it was released on FDS, I'm going to guess that it only emulates the Famicom version.
That was a joke.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2008, 10:50:38 PM »
You guessed wrong; it's the FDS version.

« Reply #452 on: June 10, 2008, 10:01:34 PM »
I'm gonna get Toki Tori as soon as I earn some money. (You really should get the game, it's really fun)
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »
I just might buy Cocoto Fishing Master.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2008, 05:15:59 PM »
LD's brain shut down when I told him in #tmk that I'm buying two copies of SPAC3 INVADERS EXTR3ME (one for me, one for my girlfriend who needs more DS games and wants to get revenge on those Invaders). Unfortunately, I won't be able to buy them at launch like I was hoping to be able to do, but I'm still buying them ASAP.

I enjoyed the first Etrian Odyssey and was looking forward to the sequel that was originally slated to come out tomorrow, but now I have no idea when it's supposed to come out.

Unless The Political Machine 2008 involves building weird gadgets to drop bowling balls on presidential candidates, I'm going to stay far away from it.

« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »
The coincidental combination of your post's writings reminds me to mention that I bought the original Political Machine (based on 2004 election) for a girlfriend. She said she hated actual politics and only actually followed them because that's where the people with the power to help people were. Or something. Anyway she never played it and I think it ended up going to her brother, who probably also never touched it.

P.S. Having a girlfriend is about the worst thing that can happen to your gaming lifestyle. Get one at your own risk.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »
I had one, and she didn't damage mine at all. This is why I miss her. :(

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »
I've never had a girlfriend, but I did have the 2004 Political Machine game back in the day. It's not really worth the price, but if someone gives it to you for free and you care significantly about politics, it can be somewhat amusing.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2008, 08:18:33 PM »
P.S. Having a girlfriend is about the worst thing that can happen to your gaming lifestyle. Get one at your own risk.
I think I've played more video games since I got married than I did before.  I played a lot when I lived with my parents - mostly Mario platformers with my bros. and SNES RPG allnighters with my step-dad, but I have played a lot more two player puzzle games like Dr. Mario and Pokemon Puzzle League and have gotten into The Sims series since I meet my wife.  We don't always play together though.  Sometimes I play games like SMG or RE4 while she plays The Sims 2 on PC or I play Portal on PC while she plays Sim City, Dr. Mario, or SMB on Wii. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #459 on: June 16, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »
I want to be like Luigison when I grow up, except with different videogames.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #460 on: June 16, 2008, 08:52:38 PM »
Grow up and you'll never be like me no matter what games you play. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »
So, after some research, it looks like Etrian Odyssey 2 secretly came out on Friday.

I do have some interest in the Code Lyoko game, if only because I liked the show. I don't know if the first game based on it was any good or if this one will be similar.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2008, 09:49:31 AM »
The show was a it cheesy, so I would think the game will be as well... not that there's anything wrong with being cheesy.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2008, 11:16:11 AM »
Cheese is good.

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2008, 11:55:53 AM »
Block Breaker Deluxe? Sounds like a cheap ripoff of Boom Blox.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Print